Immigration officers arrest 2

whats happening to this forum? we get the usual clowns posting complete rubblish on here and start childish arguments.

True. My thread is backed up in the star last night. It was 2 Chinese men. Something to do with their visa running out.

True. My thread is backed up in the star last night. It was 2 Chinese men. Something to do with their visa running out.

Overstaying your visa wasn't an offence but I think it came in around July last year. If a visa expires a migrant has 28 days to try and regularise their stay or leave the UK, but with immigration underfunded and understaffed (those nasty public services), migrants go underground in their family or community.

Overstaying your visa wasn't an offence but I think it came in around July last year. If a visa expires a migrant has 28 days to try and regularise their stay or leave the UK, but with immigration underfunded and understaffed (those nasty public services), migrants go underground in their family or community.

People jump before they read. I'm guilty of that too.

However this was something I saw and posted because I'm nosey and British.

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 15:42 ----------

Please tell me, I'd love to know.

It came across as if you thought I made the thread to highly immigrants and stir something up that didn't happen. Maybe I read it wrong? If I did then I apologise. However if you did think that, I would rather you say it did.

better not let my amex run out, might get the cia coming round!

Archived