Kettlebell Sport Sheffield - Open day

Hi everyone

I'm a personal trainer and kettlebell sport competitor in Sheffield. I am setting up a kettlebell sport club here in Sheffield starting with an open training day on 11th May at Structure Sport and Fitness Gym (10am-2pm). There will be some great kettlebell lifters on hand from gyms across the UK to help out. Either pop along for a chat and a look or come and join in to see whats its all about.

(I'm a new user on the forum so cannot post a URL link to the Facebook event just yet! Follow the link to the kettlebell group in my signature below to reach the event page for now)

Cheers!

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 09:09 ----------

I should also mention the event is free and open to everyone regardless of experience with kettlebells. If you come along to the event and fancy learning more, there will be regular group training session in the near future.

---------- Post added 07-05-2014 at 08:36 ----------

Just a reminder, this event is next Sunday at 10am-2pm. All levels of ability welcome. This is a free event and a great opportunity to meet some great kettlebell sport lifters from around the UK.

Send me a message if you would like more information.

Archived