USA botches execution

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me. I have a high state of morals.

I just have the ability to remove all emotion & ignore them if the task requires it.

If there were more like me, this country and possibly even the world wouldn't be in the abysmal state it is, controlled by namby-pamby liberals.

I'm all for true equality amongst all humans but due to human nature it will never be possible.

what you mean is, the ONLY difference between you and the psychopathic, violent, torturing, murdering, raping criminal is...............he acted out his fantasies in the real world

You are therefore morally degenerate and should probably consult a doctor or a priest.

An eye for an eye ............. nowt wrong with that

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 19:23 ----------

I would be more convinced by your argument when you PROVE to me that the death penalty IS a deterrent!

Don't hold your breath whilst you're looking for proof because there isn't any! The FACTS prove the opposite!

Call it hand wringing if you want to...call it anything you like...it's just that I prefer to retain my human decency and steer as far away from barbarism as I can!

Who cares if its a deterrent ......... its the correct punishment , and thats all that matters in this case.

I REALLY couldn't care less if a murderer/rapist or child molester had a painful death

Here ,here after reading what they had both done to get the death sentence who cares?I will not be losing any sleep over it no doubts do gooders will say it is societys fault and they had a bad up bringing.Good riddance, it is about time we had the same thing here.

what you mean is, the ONLY difference between you and the psychopathic, violent, torturing, murdering, raping criminal is...............he acted out his fantasies in the real world

C'mon now mel. This is very unfair. I feel you owe Resident an apology. If someone compared me to a Death Row inmate just because I disagreed with them, I'd be angry.

C'mon now mel. This is very unfair. I feel you owe Resident an apology. If someone compared me to a Death Row inmate just because I disagreed with them, I'd be angry.

the violent thoughts are EXACTLY the same whichever side of the fence, as i said the only difference is the inmate acted them out

Archived