USA botches execution

the violent thoughts are EXACTLY the same whichever side of the fence, as i said the only difference is the inmate acted them out

There's a world of difference. The inmate is receiving punishment for his crimes. The innocent victim did nothing to deserve an often much more brutal, cruel death. Being unperturbed about the guilty being punished in the same manner they dispatched an INNOCENT person doesn't make you as twisted as they are.

There's a world of difference. The inmate is receiving punishment for his crimes. The innocent victim did nothing to deserve an often much more brutal, cruel death. Being unperturbed about the guilty being punished in the same manner they dispatched an INNOCENT person doesn't make you as twisted as they are.

you fail to see it, violence is violence, torture is torture, rape is rape, theres enough people espousing the worst possible violence, torture and rape on here its a little worrying

never mind what the perps done, its a little worrying that so many people have those thoughts in their head

the point is, if somebody has those thoughts in their head when do the manifest themselves? never? when somebody says something they dont like? when somebody does something they dont like?

when will they crack?

when will thought turn to action?

you fail to see it, violence is violence, torture is torture, rape is rape, theres enough people espousing the worst possible violence, torture and rape on here its a little worrying

never mind what the perps done, its a little worrying that so many people have those thoughts in their head

the point is, if somebody has those thoughts in their head when do the manifest themselves? never? when somebody says something they dont like? when somebody does something they dont like?

when will they crack?

Never mind what the perps have done?!!!!!!!!!!! Do you mean to tell me that you are equally as concerned about what people might be thinking?!! I think I will stick to what they actually do. If they could put people in prison for their thoughts, the entire world would be behind bars, including ME.

Never mind what the perps have done?!!!!!!!!!!! Do you mean to tell me that you are equally as concerned about what people might be thinking?!! I think I will stick to what they actually do. If they could put people in prison for their thoughts, the entire world would be behind bars, including ME.

Hiya Sierra, I can see where Mel is coming from and I also see your point too. I'm minded to agree with you both in parts of what you say.

I agree with Mel insofar as I've found it sickening to hear the "blood lust" of many on this thread in describing the methods of punishment they would mete out. It leaves a very nasty taste!

I agree with you insofar as I see a difference between having those thoughts and actually carrying them out by torturing and killing another person.

One of the great minds of the 20th century, Dr Jacob Bronowski said, "The wish to hurt, the momentary intoxication with pain, is the loophole through which the pervert climbs into the minds of ordinary people."

I know from personal experience the profound wisdom of those words.

On a much lighter note I hope you and your daughter are hale and hearty!

the mind is a terrible thing to taste

when will they crack?

The main difference here is that the inmate actually had what it takes to go through with his actions. People on this forum with such horrific views on the DP and torturing people are nothing more than keyboard worriers, they probably couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, never mind have the gall to inflict pain on another human. Pathetic people!

The main difference here is that the inmate actually had what it takes to go through with his actions. People on this forum with such horrific views on the DP and torturing people are nothing more than keyboard worriers, they probably couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, never mind have the gall to inflict pain on another human. Pathetic people!

I personally know many who would line up to tear a peodo apart limb from limb!!!!! You telling me you wouldn't??

I personally know many who would line up to tear a peodo apart limb from limb!!!!! You telling me you wouldn't??

Realistically........no, I wouldn't. I'd like to think I could, especially if I were on the receiving end of his/her actions. But, no. I honestly don't think I could. I might be tempted to give him/her a beating, but torture them and kill them? I'd like to think I'm better than that.

Realistically........no, I wouldn't. I'd like to think I could, especially if I were on the receiving end of his/her actions. But, no. I honestly don't think I could. I might be tempted to give him/her a beating, but torture them and kill them? I'd like to think I'm better than that.

Well good for you if you are better than that but there are a lot of people who arent, and i for one wouldnt stand in the way to watch a peodo take a beating......

Well good for you if you are better than that but there are a lot of people who arent, and i for one wouldnt stand in the way to watch a peodo take a beating......

I didn't say I wouldn't stand in the way. I didn't say I wouldn't dish out some myself (if I were personally involved). I wouldn't be able to torture and kill someone though. Doesn't bare thinking about!

Archived