USA botches execution

No-one is asking you to have feelings for him. It's whether or not you like to torture and inflict pain on someone prior to killing them. There are people on this thread who think that it's OK to torture and inflict pain on someone prior to killing them.

One wonders what sort of people they are.

No one is asking you to comment on my post,but you did,just as I'm relaying my feelings on it.

All talk again. I bet you wouldn't be up to the job of inflicting said pain and suffering!

This is the bit that amuses me. They scream "death stab beat torture" and if someone said.."ok here's the machete, get on with it" they'd look around, **** themselves and say "who? :shocked:me?" :hihi:

He may have sufferd some pain .Proberbly nothing compared to the pain of his victim and her family ,should anyone care what he went through i don't.

You don't have any desire to take a moral high ground? Just because someone is evil and depraved does that justify you being evil and depraved to them?

It's akin to the argument about terrorists or the Taliban. They do evil but we do good. However if we lower ourselves to their base actions we can no longer consider ourselves as doing good. It's why such things as The Geneva Convention were put into place. We are better than them, so we should act better than them.

He may have sufferd some pain .Proberbly nothing compared to the pain of his victim and her family ,should anyone care what he went through i don't.

Do you equally care about his family, a family who equally didn't do any wrong? Or are they as equally guilty and not deserving of your evidently anguished pain for the victim and her family?

When will people realise there are no winners on both sides of the actions caused by this murderer.

When I read this I couldn't help but think of The Green Mile:

Hal: Okay, boys, what in the hell happened?

Paul Edgecomb: An execution. A successful one.

Hal: How in the name of Christ can you call that a success?

Paul Edgecomb: Eduard Delacroix is dead.

Regards

Doom

Do you equally care about his family, a family who equally didn't do any wrong? Or are they as equally guilty and not deserving of your evidently anguished pain for the victim and her family?

When will people realise there are no winners on both sides of the actions caused by this murderer.

I'm saying .I don't care what pain he went through.He did'nt care what pain he caused to his victim ,her family ,or his own .

I'm saying .I don't care what pain he went through.He did'nt care what pain he caused to his victim ,her family ,or his own .

That's fine, you just didn't mention that earlier.

Personally I'm not that particularly bothered what pain he went through. What is unnerving is a lot of posters who feel the need to see him suffer in the same way he made others suffer..I see no difference other than it's a mechanism by where you show outrage.

Archived