Dens Birthday Bash fishing match, 20th July

denlin

Thanks Dave, we are too. Not be long now. Will provisionally book breakfasts next weekend and confirm nearer date as we will be down for 2 weeks then. :D

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 06:27 ----------

The match is 2 weeks on Sunday, anybody want a fun days fishing with a great group of people :D:D

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 06:41 ----------

Come on guys/gals. It's a fun match on a very nice lake with some great people :D

---------- Post added 06-07-2014 at 17:00 ----------

Two weeks today, £6 for fishing plus £1 sweepstake, winner takes all. You couldn't wish to meet a greater bunch of people and if I can get 12 people then the pub next to the pond will provide breakfasts. Please or i will have to provide sausage sarnies LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dave looking forward to it, we always have a good time. It's a week on Sunday folks anybody like a fun days fishing? :D

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 07:44 ----------

One week today folks - those wanting to join us for breakkast please meet us in the car park at the White Swan pub at Torksey about 0730 otherwise we'll be at Locklands about 0830. It is going to be a great day weatherwise according to the papers we are in for a heatwave :D Sithee next week I hope :D

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 11:20 ----------

Sorry - change of plan. Meet at pond about 8 for draw and anybody wanting breakfast it will be at 9am - sorry. match starts at 10am 6 hours

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 16:25 ----------

Davegas?

Doug?

Alan?

Den

Lin

Graham

Bob

John

Pat

Tony

Danbomaveric?

Ecky?

Sorry due to insufficient numbers I've had to cancel breakfasts but if anyone is stuck I will be happy to provide a bacon or sausage butty at our van which is about a mile from the pond. Otherwise we will be meeting for draw between 0800 and 0830 at the pond :D

Archived