Sultan of Brunei-Sharia law starts tomorrow

Are some countries moving backwards not forwards?

Brunei has become the first East Asian nation to implement sharia law, the stringent Islamic penal code. The harsh criminal law will be implemented in three phases, with the more stringent forms of punishments such as amputation, flogging and stoning to death to be brought in gradually over a period of three years.

About 70 percent of the country's 400,000-strong population is Muslim but most of the punishments under the sharia law are applicable to the non-Muslims as well.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/brunei-adopts-islamic-sharia-law-flogging-amputation-stoning-093922692.html#dAHmwNu

So what, they can do what they want.

If they want to live in the stone age then let them.

I'm fairly sure I'll never visit so I couldn't care less.

Good attitude! :roll:

The last thing we want is to see is Sharia law growing in popularity, no matter where it is!

let them get on with it, you cant educate these religious nutters they are not open to reason only the Koran, its not our business what another country does and we shouldnt interfere or protest.

have you read the old-testament at all? theres some pretty crazy texts in there also! its not restricted to one religion only, however you have a good point in that should it be practised, no is the answer!

The harsh criminal law will be implemented in three phases, with the more stringent forms of punishments such as amputation, flogging and stoning to death to be brought in gradually over a period of three years.

Who wouldn't be in favour of amputating the limbs of thieving scrotes?

All those in favour, raise both hands

There is a problem though, the people that don't want to live in the stone age will run away and seek asylum in countries that are already over populated.

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 19:17 ----------

let them get on with it, you cant educate these religious nutters they are not open to reason only the Koran, its not our business what another country does and we shouldnt interfere or protest.

It is when we are happy to grant the population of these barbaric countries asylum.

Archived