Has anyone worked as a Betaware or Kleeneze agent? Your comments please

I agree, that sometimes you don't want to order from these catalogues, but why throw them in the bin????

Because it's unsolicited junk mail.

Some of these agents just ask to lose their catalogues. :roll:

I understand people get fed up with junk mail, but these books are used again, so saves on the planet too

I do my bit for the planet, by recycling them.

Hi Mondeo man

Sorry in the delay in answering your post but i have only just seen it today

Quote:

Originally Posted by karensgood4u View Post

When i go out with my catalgues i knock and ask if the person wants one i dont just put them through every door, If they say no i thank them for telling me, mark them off on my list and dont bother them again.

I trust you don't knock on doors with signs

No I dont knock on doors with signs, i also would not climb over a gate, as the lady rightly said she couldnt have made it clearer that she didnt want visitors.

As with anything in life its the bad ones that make it bad for the good ones.

• 2 months later...

Its hard to say how many streets as originally i worked on a six week cycle, but i started with 250 catalogues and tried to get them out twice a week where i could.

If you have started with 50 then you need to be presenting the catalogues dont just put them through letter boxes without asking first.

you can usually get around £20 per order by presenting

if you still have all 50 catalogues you dont need anymore, if you have lost some it would be a good idea to get another box to replace them

i tell my team members who are presenting to try and get them out 3 times a week for example 20 books on monday to pick up wednesday, 20 tuesday to pick up thursday and 2o wedensday to pick up friday

collection is very quick usually 30 to 45 mins, If you are not getting the results you think you ought to you would be best advised to speak to your upline and ask them to come out and show you how to present or to do some training with you over skype for example if they are not local to you.

Do you go to the Rob Forster Seminars? there are loads of people there who would gladly help out. I never miss ones. i am going this coming sunday as I am up for recognition. private message me whos team you are in, who is your upline gold?

Karen

I live in Darlington. Last night I put out 40+ catalogues that I'll collect tommorrow. I feel if I had more catalogues that would increase my odds of a higher profit percentage.

I'm going to a monthly meeting tonight in Garforth which I'm looking forward to.