Has anyone worked as a Betaware or Kleeneze agent? Your comments please

Just thought I would add my 2c...

I have been a distributor with Kleeneze for just over 2 years. Yes, it has been hard work, yes there have been many days when I thought about quitting. However, I have stuck with it and am now earning around £1500 per month part-time and looking towards doing Kleeneze full time next year.

It is not a get rich quick scheme. Buiding a solid Kleeneze business will take a lot of time and effort but the rewards are fantastic. Earlier this year the company sent my girlfriend and I on an all expenses paid trip to Budapest and it looks like we'll be sent on another to Cannes next June.

If you're looking for a way to supplement your existing income, or a long term full-time business this could be for you IF you have the dedication. Just be sure to select your sponsor (the person who introduces you) carefully as they will be responsible for your training. If they are already successful and have successful people in their team, you know you'll have the best possible chance of building a solid business.

Bill

I've been doing Kleeneze since July last year, trying to earn an HONEST living , so I'm NOT scrounging off the state or dealing in drugs, don't you think we're sick of people like you who don't have stickers on their doors and then throw away OUR property in the blue bin

If you post something of yours through my letterbox, you are giving it to me. It's no longer your property. Which means I can do what I want with it. Which means I chuck it.

If you post something of yours through my letterbox, you are giving it to me. It's no longer your property. Which means I can do what I want with it. Which means I chuck it.

That's fair enough, it's up to you whether to give a catalogue back or not. I teach my team to keep complete records of where they have been and what houses have bought, which looked at the book, and which didn't. We never go back to a house where we didn't get the book back the first time around and we are just looking for regular customers in the first few weeks.

After 6 - 9 months most distributors are purely serving a customer base of regulars, people who have bought in the past and want us to return. If you want to buy great, if you don't no problem... I'm sure Tesco don't get upset if you don't buy from them, Kleeneze distributors should be no different with households who do not require our service.

Just my 2c...

I'm sure Tesco don't get upset if you don't buy from them, Kleeneze distributors should be no different with households who do not require our service.

Precisely.

I think it would make more sense for door-to-door salespeople to knock first and ask if I want a catalogue. Instead of assuming I want one, and then getting all uptight when it goes in the bin with all other unsolicited commercial mail.

It's not exactly computational fluid dynamics is it?

Precisely.

I think it would make more sense for door-to-door salespeople to knock first and ask if I want a catalogue. Instead of assuming I want one, and then getting all uptight when it goes in the bin with all other unsolicited commercial mail.

Quite right, many teams including ours do use a knock and present system when looking for initial regular customers but if nobody is in then the book goes through the door...

atleast i think i heard right? the hamper company which also operates kleeneze it said

You're right about Farepak going under, but they were a sister company to Kleeneze. Both were owned by European Home Retail which has now been taken over by Findel PLC... The closure of Farepak is not affecting Kleeneze which is still a very profitable and expanding business.

I have been a customer of both kleeneze and bettaware,and always found things to be good quality. Bettaware oven cleaner brill.But I thought Kleeneze was part of Farepak, are they in trouble? oops just spotted last link, question answered................

• 1 year later...

Kleeneze Agents & Kleeneze Team Builders Required, Delivering and Collecting Brochures. Earn £50-£500 per week, Full Training Provided. Age 18-80. Fantastic incentive and career plan for the self motivated.For a FREE information pack visit kleenezeworks.co.uk