Your office place and you

Was it the snack drawer that gave it away? :hihi:

And yes, unfortunately i do believe the male of the species are the least tidiest, but that's OK, you'd probably only do it wrong anyway, use the wrong polish on wood or something ;)

According to my wife I do most things wrong, from cooking to cleaning. Never understand why, it isn't like I do it on purpose! :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 16:26 ----------

You got to be joking tzijlstra!

My missus is a forensic scientist. But, her bedroom (in fact her entire house) looks like a messy crime scene most the time.:hihi:

Haha, maybe it is to challenge herself!

Not allowed (supposed) to keep stuff on our desks when done for the day. So just the phone, mouse and pc on mine. My stationery and file are put in a locker when done for the day.

According to my wife I do most things wrong, from cooking to cleaning. Never understand why, it isn't like I do it on purpose! :hihi:

Shame on you! Men make the better cooks in my opinion, probably because your greedier :P get in that kicthen and cook your wife a lovely meal

Shame on you! Men make the better cooks in my opinion, probably because your greedier :P get in that kicthen and cook your wife a lovely meal

Oh don't worry, I do that a lot, just that I genuinely try to improve things and usually instead end up screwing it up.

I made a lovely courgette and feta risotto yesterday but grabbed a beef stock-cube instead of a chicken one, I didn't know that would clash with the taste!

Oh don't worry, I do that a lot, just that I genuinely try to improve things and usually instead end up screwing it up.

I made a lovely courgette and feta risotto yesterday but grabbed a beef stock-cube instead of a chicken one, I didn't know that would clash with the taste!

Should of used vegetable stock cube! would of been even better :thumbsup:

I swear my partner half heartedly washing the pots on purpose and i can't count the amount of times i've re-washed them!

No! She's clever enough to know I'm daft enough to clean it all up for her. Coz I hate mess!:D

No! She's clever enough to know I'm daft enough to clean it all up for her. Coz I hate mess!:D

Aha an inverted relationship! :hihi:

You are right though, I know other couples like that so I shouldn't generalise based on gender. A male cousin is completely OCD about a clean house to the point where he will kick you out if you have a stain on your clothes!

Archived