Checkouts licking their fingers..

Well they don't do that in Waitrose.

Do they have an assistant wearing white gloves, dipping their fingers into an evian filled sponge?

We don't have a waitrose in killamarsh. We have an aldi where you bring your own bags and the cashiers spit in your face. ;)

What about shoppers picking their nose, sneezing and then wipe it onto the nearest product they walk by? .... You then put into your basket!

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 01:00 ----------

True story... was in a café... Asked for a roll and sausage ... The lady was scratching her front bum and at the same time asked if i wanted onions with it.... something to think about when eating out!!!!

Years ago it was common practice for sales assistants to blow into paper bags to open them before putting food inside. I'm not sure which method of getting someones sputum or spit on my food I prefer but I doubt it's ever done me any harm tbh.

Also, in my student days I worked in a dairy. We used to blow into the plastic milk bottle which had been crushed and therefore didn't fit into the machine. I strongly expect this continues :gag:

Archived