Catastrophe with faulty baked bean can! Beware!

The can was more than likely made correctly, but the labelling machine had a fault on it and put the labels on the wrong way around.

I would have thought that anyone with common sense would have turned the can so the ring pull was at the top.......opening a can with the ring pull at the bottom ?

It seems drying socks in a microwave is a big no no as well. No where did it say I shouldn't, not on the socks or in the instruction manual.

Microwaves are dangerous, I fear to put anything in mine since that and have taken the fuse out to use in my iron.

The can was more than likely made correctly, but the labelling machine had a fault on it and put the labels on the wrong way around.

I would have thought that anyone with common sense would have turned the can so the ring pull was at the top.......opening a can with the ring pull at the bottom ?

'ark at professor plum. coming over all scientific.

What a daft idea ... you're just asking for trouble if you open something that's upside down! :roll:

Its no good blaming him for opening it, the manufacturer is clearly at fault here.

Thinking on. I've come to the conclusion that Alcoblog has simply stuck a ring pull to the bottom of a perfectly manufactured tin of beans.

And, if you look at the pic with your head tilted left, that's not his hand! It's the underside of a plucked corn fed free-range chicken.

Thinking on. I've come to the conclusion that Alcoblog has simply stuck a ring pull to the bottom of a perfectly manufactured tin of beans.

Hmm it could also be photoshopped, but that doesn't explain the mess unless thats faked as well, they did that with the moon landings, faked it, not with a ring pull though because they weren't invented then,

Talking of things being wrongly packaged, I have a packet of cigarettes here on my desk that says 'smoking seriously damages your health and others around you'

I live on my own.

Oh lord, thy shalt not tempt me!

Talking of things being wrongly packaged, I have a packet of cigarettes here on my desk that says 'smoking seriously damages your health and others around you'

I live on my own.

Thats nothing I had a jigsaw that said 3-5 years, sounds pretty hard core if its supposed to take that long, finished it in less than a minute, I was peeved at that.

Archived