Catastrophe with faulty baked bean can! Beware!

Hmm it could also be photoshopped, but that doesn't explain the mess unless thats faked as well, they did that with the moon landings, faked it, not with a ring pull though because they weren't invented then,

My Margarine in the microwave is proof that they never went to the moon, who are they trying to fool saying the passed through the Van Allen radiation belt in those foil suits. :loopy:

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 00:46 ----------

Oh lord, thy shalt not tempt me!

I knew you were a Satanist :D

I always ensure the can is in good order when buying canned food products, buckled or indented cans can be difficult to open or worse:- leak.

Damaged "ring-pull-less" cans play havoc with my electric can opener, Damaged ring-pull cans sometimes cannot be opened without causing serious

damage to one's fingers.

Here's a brief history of the can.

http://www.canmakers.co.uk/education/history-of-the-can

I always ensure the can is in good order when buying canned food products, buckled or indented cans can be difficult to open or worse:- leak.

Damaged "ring-pull-less" cans play havoc with my electric can opener, Damaged ring-pull cans sometimes cannot be opened without causing serious

damage to one's fingers.

There's no mention of cans with the ring pull at the bottom in that link.

Perhaps it's a new development or a one off that had rarity value before alco opened it.

A bit like unused and used postage stamps

damage to one's fingers.

Being Popeye, you shouldn't really have a problem opening cans.

To avoid future mis-haps you may be well advised to purchase one of THESE

Trying to besmirch my impeccably good name by use of your mastery of Photoshop will not work. Everyone can see that you've manipulated a picture of a toucan. :roll:

Also, the can you're depicting is obviously upside-down.

Apart from that ... an excellent effort. :P

.... In the meantime, Messrs Sainsbury's (if they're reading) can expect a bill for a new Area 51 and a half. :rant:

I'm only amazed you haven't succeeded in reducing your house to rubble before now :)

Archived