Who killed Lucy Beale & why?

poppet2

Well, what think you Sheffielder's?

I don't believe it was Max, he is just a red herring.

But what was the motive for her untimely death?

Apparently we are going to have to wait six months before we discover her killer.

Its not real. Eastenders is one of the worst soap's ever made, second only to Albion market, possibly third to Eldorado. Its the normal, usual dragged out Eastenders story line. It will be next year before we find out, I mean viewers find out ;):hihi:

six months wait, glad i dont watch it.

More like 10 months, killed in April killer announced in February 15, to coincide with 30th anniversary, who gives a toss she was a minger anyway. I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil.

More like 10 months, killed in April killer announced in February 15, to coincide with 30th anniversary, who gives a toss she was a minger anyway. I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil.

OOoo Bypass, I wouldn't have thought you watched Eastenders, you seem to know about it though !! and no I don't watch it so I don't give a toss either, shoot the lot of them..... PLEASE. :shakes:

Minger, I dont think so, much nicer looking than the other one that looked like Jimmy Carr.

Well, what think you Sheffielder's?

I don't believe it was Max, he is just a red herring.

But what was the motive for her untimely death?

Apparently we are going to have to wait six months before we discover her killer.

I dont watch it, i save my remaining brain cells for Sudoku but if i was to hazzard a guess, its that hotel motel bloke who worked for Jannine when Lucy did. Cant think of his name as im not that bothered but thats who i think it is.