Who killed Lucy Beale & why?

poppet2

I dont watch it, i save my remaining brain cells for Sudoku but if i was to hazzard a guess, its that hotel motel bloke who worked for Jannine when Lucy did. Cant think of his name as im not that bothered but thats who i think it is.

No, I think it was the guy working in the restaurant with Ian. He was having an affair with Lauren, then he had a fling with Lucy. Why else would he still be in it?

No, I think it was the guy working in the restaurant with Ian. He was having an affair with Lauren, then he had a fling with Lucy. Why else would he still be in it?

I think the same as you as his contract hasn't been renewed and he's leaving the show. Jake, is his name.

I think the same as you as his contract hasn't been renewed and he's leaving the show. Jake, is his name.

My wife has said him, but what about him that bent both ways, he went out but she was found with drugs in her room, the sort of thing he'd get her into.

My wife has said him, but what about him that bent both ways, he went out but she was found with drugs in her room, the sort of thing he'd get her into.

You mean 'Danny'. Nah, he's been out for weeks, I think he's gone for good now anyway.

The funeral was a very strange story that still hasn't been properly explained yet. :confused:

Nick Cotton could be reincarnated. Also, son of Nick could be the culprit.

Or, it could have something to do with Carl's family getting revenge for Ian not turning up at the trial, before Carl was bumped off!

Edited by poppet2

• 1 month later...

My money is on it being Dot Cotton. Heres why.

Shes a smoker in a world where smoking is considered dirty and harmful. This makes her a bad person.

She gave birth to Nick. Again, proof she is a bad person.

She is stronger than she looks. Just look how she throws them washing bags around in Mr Floppledoppluss launderette.

Finally and most damning She sounds like Kenneth Williams. Kenneth Williams played the evil witch in Willow the Wisp.

So, in summary, I think its Dot, i also think my meds may have stopped working.

See above post for proof :loopy: