Who killed Lucy Beale & why?

poppet2

I seriously cant take any notice of the story lines eastenders has to offer,

not only do i believe they stretched this current story line out far too long, but in the last 10/15 years or so Dirty Den came back after being supposedly killed now they do the same with kathy,

wouldn't surprise me if in another 10 years goes by and lucy turns out not to be dead,

Kathy? Ians mum? Shes dead and has been for years. Dont tell me they are bringing her back!

Kathy? Ians mum? Shes dead and has been for years. Dont tell me they are bringing her back!

Yeah kathy beale aka gillian taylforth was in thursday nights live episode supposubly turning up out of the blue in a london black cab asking phil if she could come home he told her no,

but she is to reprise her role as kathy beale later in the year propper

Yeah kathy beale aka gillian taylforth was in thursday nights live episode supposubly turning up out of the blue in a london black cab asking phil if she could come home he told her no,

but she is to reprise her role as kathy beale later in the year propper

That show is getting dafter. I think its had its day and so now im off to watch something more realistic and believable. I think ill start with War of the World and go from there.

We all know now and those of us who watch the program, care.

But in the scheme of things ................... it really isn't of any importance is it ?

It's not real life you know :hihi:

Hetti Bywater is alive and well and living in acting obscurity somewhere deep in Essex.

Edited by Daven

But in the scheme of things ................... it really isn't of any importance is it ?

It's not real life you know :hihi:

Hetti Bywater is alive and well and living in acting obscurity somewhere deep in Essex.

A lot of what goes down on this forum could be classed as not real life!!