What are the best bars

hen nighter

Lounge is, by far, the best bar in Sheffield

And a wee bit small and unsuited to hen parties.

Vodka Revolution, Bia Hoi, Muse, Green Room, Forum, Common Room aand Halcion are all good if you like your music to be good.

Walkabout, Reflex, Yates, Central Fire Station, Flares would be the kind of bars a 'normal' (shudders!) hen night would go for though.

And a wee bit small and unsuited to hen parties.

Vodka Revolution, Bia Hoi, Muse, Green Room, Forum, Common Room aand Halcion are all good if you like your music to be good.

Walkabout, Reflex, Yates, Central Fire Station, Flares would be the kind of bars a 'normal' (shudders!) hen night would go for though.

Like Liencam says, hen night and best bars are a contradiction in terms.

Your thread title is a bit misleading.

Hen nights are for places you wouldn't normally go, to get really drunk, act stupid, fall over and then you never ever have to go back in there when you are sober!

(So Newcastle then.)

The Bedroom on West Street is Great for Hen Nights - Good Music, Cocktails, Giant Bed, Strippogram Friendly. Open til 1am. etc etc.

PM me and I may be able to sort u out with some freebies, Hen Night packs etc.

The Bedroom on West Street is Great for Hen Nights - Good Music, Cocktails, Giant Bed, Strippogram Friendly. Open til 1am. etc etc.

PM me and I may be able to sort u out with some freebies, Hen Night packs etc.

Strippograms?

Reminds me why I've not been there recently. (I miss not being able to click smilies >_<) :hihi: (worked it out :D)

im not into strippers ( blurghhhh!!!) myself but im sure some of the other girls will love it...

i cant say that the night is gonna be quite but i dont want it to get out of control...as far as im concerned all i want is a good night out which will be filled with good music, lots of dancing and generally having a laugh...i know what you mean by the normal hen nights....absolutely wild...:loopy:

so which are the best bars for music...most of my mates are looking forward to flares just for the cheesey music...yes its all about that 70s, 80s music for us...i wont be wearing a veil.. but possibly be having a sash on...what are the men like in sheffield ,,, do they see a hen night and think woohoo sex on a plate or do they steer well clear... i personally dont want any men near me...im happy with my fella and see no need to have a final fling...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived