Summer Solstices Yoga Workshop 22 June 2014

Hi there folks,

Please find below some info about a beautiful yoga workshop we have organised. If you are interested please contact me on the details given below.

Summer Solstice Yoga Workshop (£25 waged and £20 concession); Sunday 22 June, 10.45am—2.30 pm, Sharrow Performing Arts Space, Mount Pleasant Road, S7 1BE

Throughout human evolution, solstices and equinoxes have been essential and sacred points in the year to honour the flow of life on earth. As the Earth moves through its cycles of darkness into light and back again, our souls move through a parallel journey. When the Sun rises to the highest point in the sky, we can be reminded of our own radiance, strength, and power to ascend to our fullest potential. Using the yogic tools of asana (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), mudras, mantra, meditation and nidra we'll embark on a journey from darkness to light, contraction to expansion, and discover ways to access the light that is already emanating from us and bring it more fully into the world.

Some testimonials follow from last year’s workshop…

* “Thanks to this workshop it deepened my understanding of yoga and I became more confident with my own practice. It was also a great way to relax and do something good for one’s health and wellbeing”. MK Student

* “I really enjoyed the surya namaskara workshop. The environment was lovely and soothing, the sequence broken down and well explained – and the 12 rounds were easily achieved. Yoga nidra and meditation at the end was an added bonus and I was “blissed out” all afternoon and well into the evening! Thank you, Jo.” Tracey, Office Worker

* “It was fantastic Jo.....you have a very deep knowledge base....and a powerful singing voice!! Very Very interesting – To be honest Jo went into a depth I didn’t expect – I’ve referred back to the hand-outs since. Thanks again”. Love Jeff.

* “I can't think of a better way to recover from a busy week at work than to spend a few hours at this yoga workshop. I emerged feeling centred in my physical self and deeply relaxed in mind and body. Jo is an engaging teacher with an informal approach which does nothing to detract from her clear expertise and knowledge in the subject. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole of the workshop and look forward to the next one.” Justine

* “I was so pleased to get a place on Jo’s Sun Salutation Workshop as I love her classes! The workshop exceeded expectation. It was informative, well presented and flowed beautifully. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next workshop.” KG Yoga Teacher

Many thanks for your time.

Jo

http://www.yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

jo@yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

07816 540 261

• 1 month later...

Archived