Skullcracker done a runner

Michael Wheatley, 55, was given 13 life sentences at the Old Bailey in 2002 for a string of brutal raids on banks and building societies.This guy as done a runner from day release,plod says he musn't be approached.

Why then was this guy let out on day release and shouldn't be approached,you couldn't make it up.

BBC

I think this statement(if true) is quite worrying...

"There are over 640 people serving life sentences in open prisons."

Sounds to unbelievable to be true .

It's entirely true.

I visited a client in North Sea Camp. As I was driving through the barrier (not gate, barrier, like a car park) three guys were walking to the local village. It transpired they were all lifers going to the shops.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

It does make you wonder exactly what planet the people live on who come up with these ideas.

His nickname is Skullcracker, which he acquired because he's a violent criminal.

'I know lets put him in one of those open prisons where he can wander off and mingle with the general public whenever he feels like it.'

'What could possibly go wrong?'

Michael Wheatley, 55, was given 13 life sentences at the Old Bailey in 2002 for a string of brutal raids on banks and building societies.This guy as done a runner from day release,plod says he musn't be approached.

Why then was this guy let out on day release and shouldn't be approached,you couldn't make it up.

I think you are safe as long as you don't live in a bank.

Aww, I'm sure he's a lovely ol' geezer wot loves his mam.

Maybe he should bugger off to Brazil, then The Scum can invite him back to the UK for free healthcare in a few decades time?

Archived