The Island ..channel 4

BIGDINNERS

How could that fish be rancid after only a few hours, still in the sea, over night? I've left a dead fish in a bowl of water with lemon for day, to cleanse it, and it hasn't gone rancid. :confused:

Tropical water, 20-22 degree celsius in the shallower parts no doubt. Doesn't take long for fish to go off! Why do you think they freeze it as soon as it comes onto a trawler?

Are you a vegetarian?

Not at all but they didn't have to kill an inocent creature for food no doubt there where a big supply of food around the corner in a 5 star hotel after all these shows aren't all there cracked up to be.

Quite uneeded to be honest,,

Not at all but they didn't have to kill an inocent creature for food no doubt there where a big supply of food around the corner in a 5 star hotel after all these shows aren't all there cracked up to be.

What is the difference? The fact they killed it instead of some butcher? It is nature, fabricated or not.

Saw a buzzard take a hare today, it happens.

I thought the killing of the innocent creature was more honest that what usually happens. Say if you have a burger for example, and no involvement with the butchering of the animal; that seems to me far more dishonest and 'bad form', that killing your own food (where you have a real appreciation for the 'sacrifice' the animal has made).

The whole point of the show,is to survive.

Did they need to do it?,I think so,wouldn't you in that situation?

There is no 5 star hotel on the island,unless they photoshopped it out when they scanned over the "island".:hihi:

I have no doubt there will be a medical response team who could get there within minutes,just in case something did happen.

Yeah good show. Annoying Yorkshire man on it though.

---------- Post added 19-05-2014 at 01:43 ----------

Maybe women taste too good.

Maybe they could do 1 with women? that would be good.

---------- Post added 19-05-2014 at 01:44 ----------

Everyone in some sort of twitter breakdown because they killed that croc.

That said I think the show is rather lame and not much different to shipwrecked.

I do hope they eat the bloke from Stockport though.[/QUOTE]

:hihi::hihi: haha quality.

Archived