Snow...snow...snow.... Isn't it great!

We are snow bound on the Wirral today..... I got up early and made a huge snowman in the back garden.... I live in a flat of eight and the people with their own have not set a foot outside the door as they are mainly elderly (looks like I am gonna be doing a fair bit of shopping then :D )..... I love the snow.... what's it like there?

Its fantastic. Just had a nice walk down Rivelin Valley and saw Dippers and a Kingfisher. Snow everywhere, picture postcard stuff.

Got me thinking. People will spend money to go walking in snowy woods along rushing rivers with birds everywhere and here it is free for us lucky Sheffielders!! :)

Its fantastic. Just had a nice walk down Rivelin Valley and saw Dippers and a Kingfisher. Snow everywhere, picture postcard stuff.

Got me thinking. People will spend money to go walking in snowy woods along rushing rivers with birds everywhere and here it is free for us lucky Sheffielders!! :)

We've been down Rivelin in the snow too - earlier this morning, around 9/10am. It was really nice, the monster got caked in mud and encouraged someone else's dally to do so too (he wasn't impressed).

Really enjoyed it - although I don't think my mum was so impressed! lol

• 4 years later...

Archived