UKIP Candidate says Homosexuals more likely to be child abusers

The Telegraph is slightly right of centre and definitely a Conservative supporting paper on balance. They are trying to get the message home to Tory voters that a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour/LibDem. Just to make it clear, if you vote for a UKIP candidate at the GENERAL election, it will make it much less likely you will get a referendum on Europe -

Do what you like in the euro elections - they're pretty pointless- it's a perfect vehicle for a protest. The decisions are made by Eurocrats anyway.

---------- Post added 07-05-2014 at 19:09 ----------

ive been thinking about this topic and something struck me, if homosexuals are more likely to commit the crime, doesnt that mean thered be more males attacked? im sure theres probably more females attacked?

does that mean theres just as many lesbians doing it too? Oo

You know better than to be deliberately obtuse on here. Some may even call it trolling - but of course they would be wrong :hihi:

The decisions are made by Eurocrats anyway.

Mainly because we elect MEP's who can't be bothered to turn up to the European Parliament. People like Nigel Farage and Godfrey Bloom.

You're going to have to explain those figures to me. I've added them up and it comes to 106%.

maybe the people assaulted were assaulted by more than one of the people in the different categories provided?

Mainly because we elect MEP's who can't be bothered to turn up to the European Parliament. People like Nigel Farage and Godfrey Bloom.

Didn't Farage turn up to more than Nick 'I'm a liar' Clegg when he was there ?

I think its the votes that are pro EU that they don't bother with, the clue is in the party name if you get stuck.

Lots of dimwits will vote for their preferred political party in the Euro elections because they think it will affect policy on the "bedroom tax" etc. Lots of dimwits about.

Where did that come from? I thought this was about UKIP :D

By splitting the Conservative vote so more Labour MP's get in?

There is of course the possibility that a strong showing at the Euros will show that UKIP are here to stay and disillusioned Labour supporters will be their next target.

I've just watched Look North in the market place at Newark and they said that everybody they had spoken too was either going to vote UKIP or not vote at all in the up and coming by-election.

The Tory and Labour media can do as much selective quoting as they like of UKIP members, the party is not going away any time soon so get used to Mr Farage's mug on the TV. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

maybe the people assaulted were assaulted by more than one of the people in the different categories provided?

I don't know but if they are going to put percentages in that don't add up, they really should say why. It must call into question the integrity of it if they can't get that bit right.

Didn't Farage turn up to more than Nick 'I'm a liar' Clegg when he was there ?

I can't find any historical statistics. But Clegg would have had to be spectacularly bad to turn up less than Farage - he's the sixth worst attendee in in this entire parliament term.

I think its the votes that are pro EU that they don't bother with, the clue is in the party name if you get stuck.

Every vote in the EU parliament is "pro EU", that's why he's there. There's never going to be a vote on "shall we dissolve ourselves?". If he didn't want to vote on EU matters, he shouldn't have put himself up for election to the European parliament.

I can't find any historical statistics. But Clegg would have had to be spectacularly bad to turn up less than Farage - he's the sixth worst attendee in in this entire parliament term.

Every vote in the EU parliament is "pro EU", that's why he's there. There's never going to be a vote on "shall we dissolve ourselves?". If he didn't want to vote on EU matters, he shouldn't have put himself up for election to the European parliament.

I don't read in stereo but thanks all the same ;)

Oh you saw the mistake then :D

---------- Post added 07-05-2014 at 19:28 ----------

"shall we dissolve ourselves?".

I think that's the idea, maybe you should check the UKIP web site ?

I couldn't really care if UKIP members vote in the European Parliament.

I couldn't really care if some UKIP representatives don't believe in gay marriage.

I couldn't really care what UKIP's tax policy is.

As far as I'm concerned a vote for UKIP is to make 2 statements:

1. I want an EU Referendum as soon as possible.

2. I want greater controls on immigration.

I'm guessing most other people who are voting UKIP will be doing it for the same reasons.

The 3 main parties won't give us our EU Referendum, so in 2 weeks time we can at least make our statement with regards to how we feel about that.

A vote for UKIP = We want our referendum.

Regards

Doom

Archived