UKIP Candidate says Homosexuals more likely to be child abusers

ive been thinking about this topic and something struck me, if homosexuals are more likely to commit the crime, doesnt that mean thered be more males attacked? im sure theres probably more females attacked?

does that mean theres just as many lesbians doing it too? Oo

Assuming that is a good indicator, it is 1 in 4 girls, and 1 in 6 boys apparently. Most child abusers are men but only about 1.5% of men are gay, so assuming the boys are abused by gay men and not straight men it would make gay men more likely to be child abusers, I think this is the flawed logic that is used to come to the conclusion that gay men are more likely to be child abusers.

I couldn't really care if UKIP members vote in the European Parliament.

I couldn't really care if some UKIP representatives don't believe in gay marriage.

I couldn't really care what UKIP's tax policy is.

As far as I'm concerned a vote for UKIP is to make 2 statements:

1. I want an EU Referendum as soon as possible.

2. I want greater controls on immigration.

I'm guessing most other people who are voting UKIP will be doing it for the same reasons.

The 3 main parties won't give us our EU Referendum, so in 2 weeks time we can at least make our statement with regards to how we feel about that.

A vote for UKIP = We want our referendum.

Regards

Doom

I think you are right. I think point 2 is more important to most people but if it takes point 1 to get there then its all good.

As far as I'm concerned a vote for UKIP is to make 2 statements:

1. I want an EU Referendum as soon as possible.

2. I want greater controls on immigration.

So you're happy with wasting your vote, and actually reducing the chances of getting that referendum - the rise in UKIP support is mostly at the expense of the only party with a chance of implementing their policies who are offering a referendum :hihi:

So you're happy with wasting your vote, and actually reducing the chances of getting that referendum - the rise in UKIP support is mostly at the expense of the only party with a chance of implementing their policies who are offering a referendum :hihi:

I don't think its a waist, its a wake up vote to ALL the parties to do something, I hope they make headway in all the other parties support and then we can get a consensus by all the parties that having a head in the sand is not what the electorate is wanting.

I'll take my chances. ;)

Regards

Doom

I don't think its a waist, its a wake up vote to ALL the parties to do something, I hope they make headway in all the other parties support and then we can get a consensus by all the parties that having a head in the sand is not what the electorate is wanting.

Have you seen the recent results for the In/Out of the EU polls - both tied around 45%?* Just as many people feel strongly about staying as they do leaving. There's no mandate from the electorate either way.

Look at the YouGov poll results I posted earlier, a majority of Labour and Lib Dem supporters, along with a sizeable portion of the Tory vote all believe we will be worse off out of Europe.

Until UKIP are actually challenging for the win at Westminster elections rather than second or third place the main parties won't care what their supporters want on the EU / immigration - it would require a complete U-turn in their policies and direction.

* And that's with absolutely no "pro-EU" campaign running. The anti-EU campaign is well established and entrenched, yet it still struggles to get over 50% support.

Have you seen the recent results for the In/Out of the EU polls - both tied around 45%?* Just as many people feel strongly about staying as they do leaving. There's no mandate from the electorate either way.

Look at the YouGov poll results I posted earlier, a majority of Labour and Lib Dem supporters, along with a sizeable portion of the Tory vote all believe we will be worse off out of Europe.

Until UKIP are actually challenging for the win at Westminster elections rather than second or third place the main parties won't care what their supporters want on the EU / immigration - it would require a complete U-turn in their policies and direction.

* And that's with absolutely no "pro-EU" campaign running. The anti-EU campaign is well established and entrenched, yet it still struggles to get over 50% support.

I think its 70% that are fed up of immigration, I reckon that that point will come forefront of any vote.

No Google and the independent polls done by various organisations, have a look and get back to us.

Here's the 70% claim with all the gory detail.

Like how most people are more concerned about the economy than immigration.

Again showing how UKIP is stealing tory votes rather than from across the board like some of you like to make out.

Archived