Netball players needed Wed nights

Anyone interested in joining a Wednesday night netball team? We are a friendly social team ranging in age from 21 to 40 and play in Division 6 (but improving all the time) and desperately need a couple of new players. Any positions would be fine but we especially need a GK/GD and WA. We are looking for people who can play most weeks if possible, although anyone who wants to come and try out is more than welcome! PM me or let me have your email details if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

Hiya thanks for the reply, there's a rule that means I can't send personal messages yet so hopefully you'll see this! I haven't played for ages I was in the club at uni but it was more of a social thing so I don't have a position I play! Where is it you practice? x

Oh of course - I think you need five posts before you can reply to a message...sorry! We don't train really at the moment, although we're trying to set up a regular training session once a month with both teams..unfortunately it was on Tuesday so won't be for a few weeks. Why don't you come to the next match if you're interested? If you're happy to post your email here, let me have it and will email you details of the next match. Or I can send another PM.

Yes I'd like to come along, just know I might not be much of an asset straight away! Could you send your e mail address in a pm then I will send you an e mail from mine? Thanks very much :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived