Banning the Burqa top of BNP list LOL.

I got one of their flyers through the letter box today. What a bunch of idiots. On the flyer is a list, and at the top of this list is banning the burka. Quote> because it is threatening and offensive< Quote LOL. Now if it had been huddies on Saturday night I could understand it Even screaming Lord sutch had a better chance of retaining his deposit. :hihi:

They won’t even succeed by way of protest votes.

As a female, i find the burka offensive!! If i was made to wear one through a man made up religion i'd throw a hissy fit so hard and fast i'd give myself aneurism... On the other hand, you have to respect other womens views, im sure there are many who do not share my opinion.

I don't support the BNP by the way.

I don't particularly like the Burka, but I'd hardly have it at the top of my 'to do' list if I was to gain power.....Banning Ant and Deck would be number one priority. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

I don't particularly like the Burka, but I'd hardly have it at the top of my 'to do' list if I was to gain power.....Banning Ant and Deck would be number one priority. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :o

As a female, i find the burka offensive!! If i was made to wear one through a man made up religion i'd throw a hissy fit so hard and fast i'd give myself aneurism... On the other hand, you have to respect other womens views, im sure there are many who do not share my opinion.

I don't support the BNP by the way.

What is it about the actual burka (worn by other people) that offends you?

If a person goes in a bank wearing a crash helmet he/she has to remove it.I understand the reasons for that. If a person goes in wearing a burka they cannot be recognised for the same reason-their head is covered.:huh: That cannot be right.

It is a potential security issue in a bank. A wanted man wearing a burka escaped through security at an airport not that long ago. I am not offended by the wearing of a burka -live and let live. What next, banning the Asian type clothes that men wear around Firth park?:roll:

If you ban the burka, surely you have to ban the balaclava too. They're equally threatening and offensive, and have been used by more terrorists in the UK than burkas.

However, it would involve banning the party uniform, so, erm...

What is it about the actual burka (worn by other people) that offends you?

If a person goes in a bank wearing a crash helmet he/she has to remove it.I understand the reasons for that. If a person goes in wearing a burka they cannot be recognised for the same reason-their head is covered.:huh: That cannot be right.

It is a potential security issue in a bank. A wanted man wearing a burka escaped through security at an airport not that long ago. I am not offended by the wearing of a burka -live and let live. What next, banning the Asian type clothes that men wear around Firth park?:roll:

I just personally don't want to be told to cover up! it's that simple, im not religious..... As i have said, many woman won't share my opinion, and i respect other women and their views on it...

And no, your last comment is a little OTT don't you think? Mens clothing and a woman wearing a burka is very different....

It is a potential security issue in a bank.

Banks banned people from wearing crash helmets after there had been a number of robberies by people wearing them - if helmets hadn't been used during bank robberies banks would still allow the wearing of them today. There hasn't been a spate of robberies by people wearing burkas so banks don't consider them a significant risk.

Archived