Ex-councillor will only have to pay £5 back after £154k fraud.

"DISGRACED Tory councillor John Morgan will only have to pay back £5 of more than £154,000 he stole from an elderly Alzheimer's sufferer."

A fiver. Why even bother ? :huh:

Link.

Not defending him but any links as to how he acquired the 154k?

Wow. So why isn't he in prison? Paid back £5?

The report said he as sentenced to 5 years... I think...I've read it a couple of times but can't find any reference to him paying back £5...am I going blind? Ah...that's in the link in the OP... right..is the guy in prison or not?

The report said he as sentenced to 5 years... I think...I've read it a couple of times but can't find any reference to him paying back £5...am I going blind? Ah...that's in the link in the OP... right..is the guy in prison or not?

I'll highlight the relevant bit for you although I admit it doesn't say he's paid it back .

"DISGRACED Tory councillor John Morgan will only have to pay back £5 of more than £154,000 he stole from an elderly Alzheimer's sufferer"

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/archive/2014/05/01/11187334.Ex_councillor_will_only_have_to_pay___5_back_after___154k_fraud/?ref=arc

Archived