Barclays axing thousands of Jobs

Well we're heading towards mass unemployment down the line. Will you still think the same then?

That must be why there are more people working in the UK than at any time in history. The jobs at Barclays are bankers jobs. Those are the folk who have been the brunt of left wing hate for the last 5 years.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 16:46 ----------

So we should keep all staff until the company goes under so everyone in the group lose their job?:huh:

As far as I know most folk use internet banking these days. So if folk don't use the branches less branches and less staff are needed. It's hardly rocket science is it?

You've been asking for investment bankers' heads to roll for ages..now you've got it you're still not happy...:roll:

Why would I be happy about this?

Most of the people losing their jobs will be ordinary workers. Of the investment bankers, I would have been much happier if they hadn't just paid them an enormous (and increased) bonus, and saved the money to help all those who are going to be made redundant.

It's the culture of obscene pay and bonuses that I have issue with.

That must be why there are more people working in the UK than at any time in history. The jobs at Barclays are bankers jobs. Those are the folk who have been the brunt of left wing hate for the last 5 years.

That's one for the sticker album.

Archived