Facebook being used as propaganda for the stupid!

And they can all laugh and walk away, the reality though is that not everyone will think what was said is stupid, whether it is said in the pub or on Facebook.

If you say something to 100's of people at once, you're more than likely to find a few who agree with you, whether you're a stupid idiot, or not.

Or, do you actually think posting something on FB is just the same as talking to one bloke in the pub??:confused:

Facebook is a media platform, as is any other website. I really don't see the issue. If there are people sharing things you don't like, click on the drop down arrow and tell Facebook you can't be doing with it - that is more than most other sites offer by the way.

Facebook is a media platform, as is any other website. I really don't see the issue. If there are people sharing things you don't like, click on the drop down arrow and tell Facebook you can't be doing with it - that is more than most other sites offer by the way.

You don't see the issue of people sharing videos of people having their heads cut off? Kids can access this stuff if they like the right pages.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of this sort of thing in my news feed. One of my friends keeps posting things from BNP, EDL etc. Getting to the point of getting rid of him!

Just block him

If

You want to read loads of racist bile, Just look on sheffieldforum.

It's rapidly turning into that other site with S.F. as the initials....

You don't see the issue of people sharing videos of people having their heads cut off? Kids can access this stuff if they like the right pages.

They can also access this stuff online, you know, by googling? So no, I don't see why Facebook would be different.

Two things annoy me like this - people sharing news stories that are obviously hoaxes without researching them, and people who like or share the same old propaganda that could easily be preceded by 'I'm not racist but...'

I knew it wouldn't be long before that old chestnut was dropped in.

Their right though. ive never used it ( id rather eat my own eyeballs), but if i want to talk to a mate i just pick up the blower and give em a call.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 22:37 ----------

Its nowt kids cant find elsewhere on the T`internet if they did a quick search.

Archived