Need a new kicthen, recommendations?

I need to replace my kitchen, I need to strip it back to brick and start again. Been looking at Ikea, they seem good value and the designer program is easy to use. I will be getting someone else to fit it.

Other than Ikea, does anyone have any recommendations?

Taa

:)

I bought my kitchen from Ikea and had their contractors fit it.

I thought it was a quality service. The surveyor paid 2 visits to measure up after we kept changing our minds. The fitter actually saved me £450 because I was having a few items tailor made and he worked out that I could take quite a few panels back as they weren't all needed. The work is guaranteed for 25 years and the white goods for 5.

Believe it or not, they actually sent out an engineer to replace a bulb in the fitted microwave who even showed me how to do it.

Don't mean to be bigging up Ikea but we were very impressed.

We had Chatsworth Kitchens, from Chesterfield. Very good, it`s a family business with qualified tiler, plumber and electrician. They stripped my kitchen back to the walls, revised all the electrics and plumbing, fitted the kitchen, then fully tiled it for us. Highly recommended.

thanks for the replies. How much did Ikea charge or fitting Monkey? I know they have a design service for 50quid. I am concerned that the design and my measurements are all la bit close so wonder if I should get a professional in, then at least it will fit!

Hi Tasha, how big is your kicthen and how much was the work if you don't mind me asking?

Archived