How is your meat killed?

As long as its dead, who cares, as the industrial mass animal murder machine provides bits of corpses for ready consumption. Humans enjoy the result of murdering billions of animals and birds a year, and why not, they are created to be eaten, killed off a long time before their natural lifetime ends, and we love celebrating the apocalyptic slaughter at Christmas.

So people want them killed with a silver knife, or stone tool, electrocuted, or captive bolt, as long as it kills, we want to eat the flesh, some like it almost raw, others differ in refinement of the carcass consumption.

So the ritual of consumption of the dead is a practice humanity excels at, with ritual carving, demonstrating domination over all animal species. When cooked in spices and herbs it is only after enjoying how delicious is was that the shock of being told it was dog, cat, horse, gerbil, pigeon, snake, and others exotics, that turn the smile and contentment to a need to decorate the toilet, making such people somewhat hypocrites.

Oooh. That's made me quite hungry. I'm trying to diet to lose a few extra pounds I put on over the last few weeks, please don't post this sort of thing again you've got me going like one of Pavlov's dogs.

a decent conversation without the usual islamophobia?

i know its a lot to ask lol

Since some people think everything said about Islam that is negative, is islamaphobia, the only way you will get such a conversation is to only talk to the people that agree with each other.

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 07:03 ----------

come on

its banging on about it no matter the subject :roll:

The subject is "How is your meat killed" but the first sentence of the OP brings halal into it, do you not think it would be difficult talking about the subject whilst avoiding talking about halal and Islam?

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 07:09 ----------

Pork Sausage is something that I wouldn't miss off any menu. Chicken and turkey sausages are the future!

But only if the Chickens and Turkeys have enjoyed a menu of pork. :)

Food safety fears over plans to feed pigs to chickens

Unfortunately recently the EU has decided on the 11 July this month to LIFT THE BAN on feeding the poultry the remains and blood of PORK.

Archived