Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

Graffiti to or on someone else's property is vandalism, but you've said it's acceptable if it's a valid response to a message.

Keying a car is also vandalism, so surely the same rules apply.....Or do the rules only apply when it suits you?

No. What I said was that grafitti on an election or advertising poster in the public domain is a valid response. I have already explained why it is not the same as vandalising the personal property of a private individual. Keep up.

I don't want your 'regards', btw. They are meaningless.

No. What I said was that grafitti on poster in the public domain is a valid response. I have already explained why it is not the same as vandalising the personal property of a private individual. Keep up.

I don't want your 'regards', btw. They are meaningless.

It's not your poster....It's not your property.....Therefore it's vandalism....If the Police caught you doing it, you would be charged.

Many regards

Doom :thumbsup:

a small group of leftie UKIP haters, doing their best to give an impression that nobody wants UKIP, not going to work guys, the party is gathering speed and members daily!

Agree!!! Its simple!!! Do you want to make your own decisions or let someone tell you what you can and can't do?

Agree!!! Its simple!!! Do you want to make your own decisions or let someone tell you what you can and can't do?

UKIP's national polling average is not much greater than the youth unemployment rate.

Make of that what you will.

We could banter all day.... The question is this.... Are you happy having someone else make decisions for you? Or as an englishman make your own decisions? its up to you.

Surely, the whole point of politics is to elect someone else to make decisions on your behalf.

I can think of 100 000 000 people who I'd prefer to make decisions for me, rather than crazy Nigel.

Surely, the whole point of politics is to elect someone else to make decisions on your behalf.

I can think of 100 000 000 people who I'd prefer to make decisions for me, rather than crazy Nigel.

I'm Scottish and think Scotland should have the right to decide how to run their own country. If the English are happy letting others do it for them , go for it!.

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 00:32 ----------

Remember you're not voting for Nigel, !! That will change! Your voting for making your own laws and decisions.

[/color]Remember you're not voting for Nigel, !! That will change! Your voting for making your own laws and decisions.

No you aren't.

You are voting for a xenophobic party which is in denial. It will make it's own laws, not yours.

Paedophile can not be removed from england because the EU decided it will infringe his human rights... As an english man you have no say! Is that right? Why not decide what is best for England rather than have a foreigner tell what will happen. ? Would you let Scotland tell you what you can and cant do?!?

Paedophile can not be removed from england because the EU decided it will infringe his human rights... As an english man you have no say! Is that right? Why not decide what is best for England rather than have a foreigner tell what will happen. ? Would you let Scotland tell you what you can and cant do?!?

Isn't Scotland really worried that if they do get independence, they will have to wait to join the EU?

Archived