Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

Most Labour voters are less intelligent and are quite happy to vote for the BNP.

If that were true Labour would have lost over half its vote to the BNP, but it didn´t. The BNP´s highest vote 5 years ago was in Essex, Stoke, Barnsley and Rotherham but in other strongly Labour areas it didn´t register enough to win the BNP seats. Go to Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, much of London and other places amd the BNP has never had a strong base there.

Tory and Labour supports have less than 1 IQ point between them. The intelligent people vote for the Greens and Lib Dems. The bottom of the pile vote for the BNP.

According to the British Medical Council - http://www.mrc.ac.uk/Newspublications/News/MRC005139

Not far off what I said - Labour voters are less intelligent than Tory voters. There's no real surprise there. I'd have thought it would have been more, but Disraeli is often proved correct in his quote on Statistics.

I'm not totally surprised by the Lib stats, but they were probably produced by a Lideral voting (no doubt intelligent) University academic type who doesn't actually have to MAKE money in the real world - just gets handed to him once a month for being clever.

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 12:22 ----------

If that were true Labour would have lost over half its vote to the BNP, but it didn´t. The BNP´s highest vote 5 years ago was in Essex, Stoke, Barnsley and Rotherham but in other strongly Labour areas it didn´t register enough to win the BNP seats. Go to Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, much of London and other places amd the BNP has never had a strong base there.

I don't really care about BNP. They are over, has beens.

It appears more UKIP posters have benn targeted over night. Many have simply been torn from their boards, whilst a few appear to have had a few naughty words daubed on them.

Looks like UKIP are Universally liked lol

It seems the opinion polls back you up on that. So presumably it is just a few dick heads who think they represent a majority view point and go out defacing posters. Of course when it comes to the vote the defacers will only have the one vote and you will be seen to be in a minority. lol

It seems the opinion polls back you up on that. So presumably it is just a few dick heads who think they represent a majority view point and go out defacing posters. Of course when it comes to the vote the defacers will only have the one vote and you will be seen to be in a minority. lol

Your were saying:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18264385

:roll:

It depends what the question was on those polls?

If it was - Whose policies do you agree with?

or more likely - Which party would you vote for in a general election?

I suspect it was the latter. It will end up with a much lower percentage, as many voters know the futility of voting for UKIP in a general election.

What happened?I thought they did alright.

I thought the Liberals were doing a decent job in Sheffield, so much so that I've generally voted for them over the last 10 years.

Regards

Doom

I thought the Liberals were doing a decent job in Sheffield, so much so that I've generally voted for them over the last 10 years.

Regards

Doom

So have i,i presume Mecky will explain what he thinks they did wrong.

Archived