Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post

After a quick search online, I noticed signs are getting vandalised throughout the land. Seems UKIP are not receiving widespread support as people claim

With you all the way on that :hihi:

Rather delighted to see the one near the University getting defiled quite regularly if I'm honest.

In Sheffield its very probably the same small gang (with too much spare time on their hands) going around defacing the posters.

In Sheffield its very probably the same small gang (with too much spare time on their hands) going around defacing the posters.

If the Police were doing their job properly they would be making an effort to catch those responsible.

Then what should happen is those responsible should be put in front of the courts and made to pay compensation to UKIP for the damage caused.

Once those responsible are made to pay out of their own pocket they'd soon stop.

Regards

Doom

If the Police were doing their job properly they would be making an effort to catch those responsible.

Then what should happen is those responsible should be put in front of the courts and made to pay compensation to UKIP for the damage caused.

Once those responsible are made to pay out of their own pocket they'd soon stop.

Regards

Doom

I think the police have better things to do than try to catch them.

(Plus its hilarious)

(Plus its hilarious)

The smile will be wiped off a few faces when UKIP come first in the European elections.

After a quick search online, I noticed signs are getting vandalised throughout the land. Seems UKIP are not receiving widespread support as people claim :)

People keep sharing this "UKIP" flyer on my Facebook feed today.

Still yet to see or hear any of my friends / connections say something positive about UKIP, if it wasn't for here, I'd think they were universally disliked.

People keep sharing this "UKIP" flyer on my Facebook feed today.

Still yet to see or hear any of my friends / connections say something positive about UKIP, if it wasn't for here, I'd think they were universally disliked.

It's still reasonably close between UKIP and Labour, but most of the opinion polls still have UKIP in front. :)

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/european-elections

Regards

Doom

Archived