Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

Have you seen any of the party election broadcasts for the English Democrats and BNP? The production values will soon bring a smile back!

I saw the BNP one the other day and its fantastic, its so laughable it could become a classic PP broadcast.. :hihi:

I'm voting UKIP and proud to be.

Have you seen any of the party election broadcasts for the English Democrats and BNP? The production values will soon bring a smile back!

I have. They are very funny.

I'm not so keen on all of these little splintery right wing groups though. Britain First are particularly unsettling.

It's still reasonably close between UKIP and Labour, but most of the opinion polls still have UKIP in front. :)

UKIP's problem is that even if they come first in the European elections these are the least important elections for them to win. How they do in the locals is far more important for them as they need to get a lot of councillors elected in order to challenge to get a few MPs elected next year.

At the general election they'll have to fight on more than Europe and immigration and if they have policies or candidates who believe in things like scrapping maternity pay, scrapping paid holiday entitlement and decriminalising domestic violence then they will only appeal to the right-wing nutters.

UKIP's problem is that even if they come first in the European elections these are the least important elections for them to win. How they do in the locals is far more important for them as they need to get a lot of councillors elected in order to challenge to get a few MPs elected next year.

At the general election they'll have to fight on more than Europe and immigration and if they have policies or candidates who believe in things like scrapping maternity pay, scrapping paid holiday entitlement and decriminalising domestic violence then they will only appeal to the right-wing nutters.

Where as Labour and the Greenies appeal to the left wing nutters . You pays your money , you takes your chances . I know which bunch of "Nutters" id rather see in power. :)

Where as Labour and the Greenies appeal to the left wing nutters . You pays your money , you takes your chances . I know which bunch of "Nutters" id rather see in power. :)

The nutters you'd rather see in power are not going to get into power though. Any party that advocates scrapping paid holidays isn't going to get anyone elected. Governments are for raising taxes, providing services and enforcing the rule of law. As you're opposed to all of those things you're not going to be represented in government. Prepare yourself but parking charges are going to carry on.

The nutters you'd rather see in power are not going to get into power though. Any party that advocates scrapping paid holidays isn't going to get anyone elected. Governments are for raising taxes, providing services and enforcing the rule of law. As you're opposed to all of those things you're not going to be represented in government. Prepare yourself but parking charges are going to carry on.

Put yer handbags away chaps ;)

Governments should do as little as possible, they should raise as little tax as possible to provide the minimum amount of services that are required to make the country run smoothly and allow people to take control of their own lives whilst giving support to those unable to look after themselves.

Archived