Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

I wouldn't worry about it, it will just be children acting the goat. :)

The most important thing is that those none UKIP voters draw and swear on public posters. What does this say about them?

After a quick search online, I noticed signs are getting vandalised throughout the land. Seems UKIP are not receiving widespread support as people claim :)

Do you think it's ok for idiots to vandalise posters and swear on them? that's the mentality of the people who don't support them.

What if a child reads it? It's wrong.

After a quick search online, I noticed signs are getting vandalised throughout the land. Seems UKIP are not receiving widespread support as people claim :)

Remember it's apparently just a tiny minority of hard core lefties who don't agree with UKIP and are desperately trying to make it look like they're not universally loved and respected across the entire nation.

:hihi:

Do you think it's ok for idiots to vandalise posters and swear on them? that's the mentality of the people who don't support them.

No, it's not acceptable :)

Remember it's apparently just a tiny minority of hard core lefties who don't agree with UKIP and are desperately trying to make it look like they're not universally loved and respected across the entire nation.

:hihi:

They'd probably argue that it's the same people travelling around in a mini bus :D

I find it ironic that UKIP have been saying nasty things via social media with little or no condemnation from the supporters on here, but as soon as the UKIP signs attract a few rude words, they are spitting feathers. Reminds of Rickiethecat's offence thread ;):D

The irony is that UKIP are the ones being labelled all these nasty things, yet it's those opposed to UKIP who are actually acting like yobs by vandalising property and committing acts of violence.

It seems people don't want to engage in the debate, they want to stifle it.

Regards

Doom

As are many of the statements by the ex-UKIP candidates. Yet we keep getting told on here that what they say is fine as it's just "what everybody's thinking".

I'd rather children seeing a few posters with stupid swears / graffiti on them than being confronted by the EDL tomorrow chanting about how Islam is a "disease".

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 16:51 ----------

I know, it's annoying how UKIP keep kicking out all their outspoken members, describing them as eccentrics and racists. If these people were allowed to speak freely, the debate could rage for years!

The irony is that UKIP are the ones being labelled all these nasty things, yet it's those opposed to UKIP who are actually acting like yobs by vandalising property and committing acts of violence.

Regards

Doom

You've noticed that as well. :)

Archived