Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

When people vandalise these posters, they're effectively saying we are not entitled to discuss those matters, they are marking the subject as off limits because they not only want to control the content of the debate, they want to control what debates are permitted.

If anybody supporting UKIP breaks the law I would expect the police to deal with them like they would anybody else.....and rightly so.

Regards

Doom

Absolutely - but the lefties try to make a racism/sexism/ latestcarckersinventedism accusation over and above the law.

The graffiti thing is so pathetic.

the "Fu*k off back to Eton" graffito on the Tory poster wasn't even clever or funny, just feeble.

We have freedom of expression, but it falls within a legal system.

People aren't free to murder, steal, commit acts of vandalism (ie. Graffiti) or commit acts of violence (ie. Smashing an egg on someone).

If people are opposed to what UKIP stand for, oppose them in the adult way by having the debate and winning the debate. If enough people vote for UKIP, then it's fair to say they've won the debate.....That's democracy.....Something some people don't seem to understand.

Those acting like thugs trying to prevent UKIP entering into the debate are handing the moral high ground to UKIP.....How stupid those people must be. :rolleyes:

Regards

Doom

You have said exactly what i was thinking,you will not get many conservative,ukip supporters defacing labour posters.Unfortunately the ones who deface the posters are not intelligent enough to see that and are totally against democracy.Using bad language on the posters is actually boosting ukip votes but has i said only the intelligent can see that.The unintelligent prefer to use violence,bad language and insults rather than intellectual discussion.

Everywhere I go in Sheffield I see Ukip posters with ''racist'' ''F-off UKIP'' and today's scribble is a nice little Hitler tash drawn of Nigel's fore lip...

Who are you people?:hihi:

Here's a rough picture of what's to come...http://postimg.org/image/gfty4bn8v/

http://s27.postimg.org/fqb5rympf/enjoypic.jpg

Dint realize the Lefties could write.

Who needs to vandalise anything when NF frequently does all the good work by himself? :D

ERM I don't think he did it, think it was smartass camera work by someone with an agenda to detract from his message. Anything to stop him being listened to.

BTW why is it funny in the second picture to take a photo of him looking like an angel with a halo over his head?

Have you scribbled on a UKIP poster?

No, but I reserve the democratic right to do so.

(I do not even think it is illegal, but even if it were, I would risk it).

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 21:45 ----------

When people vandalise these posters, they're effectively saying we are not entitled to discuss those matters, they are marking the subject as off limits because they not only want to control the content of the debate, they want to control what debates are permitted.

With the greatest respect... that is baloney.

I find it wonderful that someone can buy a can of spray paint for a few quid and gain such power for defacing a poster which was paid for by a multimillionaire.

Archived