Anyone up for Sunday Activities??

Not sure about anyone else but I am getting fed up of spending my Sunday's in bed feeling **** after Saturday nights full of drunken randomness so have decided I want to start 'doing' something with my life (and getting back into shape!!) Am thinking Sundays to begin with, then we can be more adventurous if things work out...

Would anyone be up for doing some walking or other sporting activities (not too hardcore!) on a Sunday so that this 'day of rest' is no longer bed ridden??

Reckon if we could get a group of us together then we could hook up on Sat nights and no excuses for Sunday lameness!

Any takers? Any suggestions, c'mon you couch-potato-Hollyoaks-loving-addicts-you know who you are, there must be someone out there??

Not sure about anyone else but I am getting fed up of spending my Sunday's in bed feeling **** after Saturday nights full of drunken randomness so have decided I want to start 'doing' something with my life (and getting back into shape!!) Am thinking Sundays to begin with, then we can be more adventurous if things work out...

Would anyone be up for doing some walking or other sporting activities (not too hardcore!) on a Sunday so that this 'day of rest' is no longer bed ridden??

QUOTE]

After the first paragraph I was interested, but as soon as the bed got thrown out of the equation you lost me! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived