Anyone up for Sunday Activities??

Hi Hillschick - thanks for the comments and for the invite but I'm going to have to pass this week. Would you call yourself a walk leader and would you be interested in being part of the group or if I refer members from SpurIntoAction to yourself? (It is a network of people I'm developing here so I'm not trying to control everything - just bring people together).

See you soon maybe.

P.S. Where are you planning to walk this Sun and how far? Hopefully you won't have any problems with the weather!

Beth - hope you feel better soon.

Speeed - is that in any reference to your performance in bed or outside activities? If it's outside acytivities, why not join us?

I would love to however my sundays are full of drinking and eating sorry! I am willing to offer support if I see you walking though and anyone is welcome to join me for a few pints.:thumbsup:

Speeed u lazy mf! Get off your sorry a££ butt and come for a walk. Breathe it in! Am thinkin detox and clean living for a bit (well, for Sunday anyway??!)

Not sure where to go, or how far, god knows, just wanna get out the house and meet some randoms so any takers.....?

Speeed u lazy mf! Get off your sorry a££ butt and come for a walk. Breathe it in! Am thinkin detox and clean living for a bit (well, for Sunday anyway??!)

Not sure where to go, or how far, god knows, just wanna get out the house and meet some randoms so any takers.....?

Admit it you just me! I'll come for a walk, aslong as its a walk between pubs (or pub crawl). :thumbsup:

Spinac, the more the merrier, have not done this before, was merely chatting with my house mate and we are bored of doing the same monotonous things on a sunday - they are the most depressing days coupled with a hang over so we thought s0d it, let's do something. We arr 28 and 26 so not into the old rambling brigade, just want some air in them there lungs

Spinac, the more the merrier, have not done this before, was merely chatting with my house mate and we are bored of doing the same monotonous things on a sunday - they are the most depressing days coupled with a hang over so we thought s0d it, let's do something. We arr 28 and 26 so not into the old rambling brigade, just want some air in them there lungs

Hi Hillschick, I'm not exactly sure how to move this forward, but I'm in with the old rambling brigade!! I try not to be exclusive on age and we do occasionally get walkers in their 20's and 30's who are very nice and say they are there for the walk and age doesn't matter, but then we don't see them again. So, no matter how polite people are, age does seem to matter. I've taken on a lot with SpurIntoAction - just something I do part time but in truth I probably put more hours into this than my full time job. I've got plans for the future, but for the moment I'm happy to build the foundations of a great network maybe cover costs and see where it takes me.

So what I'm trying to do at the moment is connect people and see whether I'm any good at it. The 20's and 30's in the group occasionally have a get-together and although I can help out I'm not the person to lead this (I'm 45). I was going to see if I could prompt a few of them into a pool challenge (9 ball at The Common Room) followed by a meal at Cafe Guru. Is that the sort of thing that might interest you and your friends?

If you'd like to invite others out on your events then if you let me know times, dates, meeting arangements, length of walk, difficulty etc (a rough description will do) then I'll post the details on the website.

I've PM'd you with some additional info.

Archived