Advice on 17" LCD screens

Jamie

Originally posted by Bookey

Hang your head in shame!!!!

I have always found kit cheaper else where than any of the big high street names.

Feel free to shut up any time soon...

I don't trust the little backstreet computer shops for a start, as I've been let down by one of them in the past... Therefore I stick to known high street brands and shops, for the warranties etc.

Originally posted by Rich

I don't trust the little backstreet computer shops for a start, as I've been let down by one of them in the past... Therefore I stick to known high street brands and shops, for the warranties etc.

Likewise some of the high street brands can be a nightmare too...

There are a number of stores online that can do very good deals too including dabs.com, simply computers, amazon... and they offer better price deals.

I do remember a true horror story from Dixons though that was much publicised on the news, etc... re: warranties so it's not a cut and dried story with any supplier...

Originally posted by Rich

Feel free to shut up any time soon...

Woo handbags! :P

I now recall our past comments on high street vrs small business, that said I will let this one die off.. :rolleyes:

Archived