£2.50 per person corkage charge at Amraj

is the post about making a point or is it about spelling mistakes? dont you have a shift at McDonalds now?

You have to be the single most pointless SF poster ever. Each and everyone of your posts are an utter crime against bandwidth usage.

It's fair trip from Beighton, allwednesday, and it's not Indian cuisine, but check this review from yesterday's 'Star' - including, towards the end: "Mniam Mniam is yummy rather than yummy yummy, plain food served up decently at a reasonable price. It’s BYO but they don’t charge corkage."

It's fair trip from Beighton, allwednesday, and it's not Indian cuisine, but check this review from yesterday's 'Star' - including, towards the end: "Mniam Mniam is yummy rather than yummy yummy, plain food served up decently at a reasonable price. It’s BYO but they don’t charge corkage."

Yes I've seen the review thank you I still take the star ! The corkage down at the amraj is not the only reason I decided not to go anymore my original post also said this read below! the corkage was the last straw!

it's pot luck on the food side if you end up with a good or bad curry the dishes are expensive too some as much as £13 before rice Nans & starters etc so he knows how to charge ! It's BYO wine and larger! On the down side he charges £2.50 per person for corkage

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 22:17 ----------

You have to be the single most pointless SF poster ever. Each and everyone of your posts are an utter crime against bandwidth usage.

Once again well said mate.

...The corkage down at the amraj is not the only reason I decided not to go anymore ...

Yes, I know, allwednesday, but the corkage aspect seemed to be getting a lot of attention from posters so I thought I'd join in and show a different example.

Guest makapaka

Probably to cover his license fee for people to bring their own? Pretty sure you still need a license?

Probably to cover his license fee for people to bring their own? Pretty sure you still need a license?

no you dont need a licence to bring your own, thats why they bring their own and its not sold on the premises, would cover glass washing, clearing bottles and disposing off same though?

Do you think he can start a business like that by being one of the village people? do you really think he needs people like you to tell him how to run a business? what do you do for a living:hihi:, when you have a few people working for you then you might understand.

i rather have less staff and do one table and made £300 profit from it then 10 tables of local scroff that spends pennys in there

If you really want to know you could look back at my previous posts and discover that I am a mathematics teacher with a degree and a PGCE in mathematics. Since you seem to think mega has a low IQ (from where I'm sitting it appears higher than yours as he can spell and doesn't appear to be literally challenged) my official Mensa IQ is 167. What is your great profession and IQ out of interest. You can't have a few bottles of wine from the restaurant as you stated in post 47. Which part of not licensed is causing you a problem?

Edited by Joe-b-1