Are the media to blame for Islamophobia

And this is where you and I differ, you perceive the world as a binary place full of things you like and don't like and I see it as a place of opportunity and challenges to my curiosity. As long as we agree on that we are all fine :)

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 16:11 ----------

Very big of you but i didnt need it. Youre the only one having trouble here, if only you knew that :)

I have about as much trouble deciphering the underlying message in your first post in this thread as you have with drinking milk.

I have about as much trouble deciphering the underlying message in your first post in this thread as you have with drinking milk.

Oh thats good then. It shows your being deliberately hostile and awkward not to say rude.

I think you and i are done now :)

Oh thats good then. It shows your being deliberately hostile and awkward not to say rude.

You just stop trolling me and be a good lad now. By the time you take responsibility for what you post I might stop calling you out on it.

And this is where you and I differ, you perceive the world as a binary place full of things you like and don't like and I see it as a place of opportunity and challenges to my curiosity. As long as we agree on that we are all fine :)

There you go again, you simply make up what you want and then counter it with something that isn't relevant. And could you either delete the quote because it isn't my words or change it back to what I typed.

You just stop trolling me and be a good lad now. By the time you take responsibility for what you post I might stop calling you out on it.

Ah, so im trolling. Whatever makes you happy.:rolleyes: Can you please stop harassing me with the personal messages.?

Thank you.

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 16:44 ----------

There you go again, you simply make up what you want and then counter it with something that isn't relevant. And could you either delete the quote because it isn't my words or change it back to what I typed.

Im glad someone else is getting sick of him doing that. Be careful though. If you dont agree with him or if you pick him up on his little trick youll get some lovely pm's.

I agree, he is coming across as a very hostile individual and seams to have the intention of proving people that disagree with him by misquoting them.

The think there is word for that, and it as something to do with living under bridges.

Done.

Anyway, I am doing that because you and I simply don't agree on this, there is no reason to go tit for tat on this. And don't tell me off for it, you do it yourself often enough.

Done.

Anyway, I am doing that because you and I simply don't agree on this, there is no reason to go tit for tat on this. And don't tell me off for it, you do it yourself often enough.

I have never changed someones post, I do occasionally only quote the bit that I want to respond to and only because it makes it easier for every to read.

Ah, so im trolling. Whatever makes you happy.:rolleyes: Can you please stop harassing me with the personal messages.?

Thank you.

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 16:44 ----------

Im glad someone else is getting sick of him doing that. Be careful though. If you dont agree with him or if you pick him up on his little trick youll get some lovely pm's.

You are trolling, here is the post where you troll:

:loopy:

Dont you ever get bored?

Have some respect ffs! The relatives may not even know yet and you go saying something like that? Youre hideous!

This is in response to:

Another murder? let's hope this one gets resolved.

You tell me that isn't trolling. So I reported you and PMed you to tell you to pack it in.

PM exchange:

Originally Posted by tzijlstra I am not replying to your nonsense post in the thread on Newfield Green out of respect for that thread, but you are obviously trolling there and I have reported you for it. I suggest you engage your brain, your post there was extremely inappropriate.

Tim

Originally Posted by Closet Guy Pot, Kettle, Black?

Go away and leave me alone theres a good chap

Originally Posted by tzijlstra Show some respect to the dead, read the post you quoted again and tell me that your response is appropriate.

Originally Posted by Closet Guy Like i already said, Go away and leave me alone

So can we now get back on topic and stop the: "Oooh he is bullying me" nonsense and actually debate the topic at hand. Just for that purpose I am again quoting your first post:

No, muslims are. The media dont blow people up, the media dont kidnap kids and hold for ransom, the media didnt blow up the twin towers, the media dont demand special treatment, the media dont murder people for drawing cartoons.

Now, will you stop squirming and tell me how that is NOT a generalising post? Or are you just going to keep putting your fingers in your ears and go Nananananana.

Now, will you stop squirming and tell me how that is NOT a generalising post? Or are you just going to keep putting your fingers in your ears and go Nananananana.

The post you quote is factual, Muslims did do all those things, how is posting facts generalising, it should be very clear to every that the post in no implies that every Muslim did all those things.

This is a factual statement.

Muslims killed Lee Rigby, or Lee Rigby was killed by Muslims

Its clear that that statement isn't saying or implying that all Muslims Killed Lee Rigby.

Archived