Are the media to blame for Islamophobia

The more you say it does not make it so. You call me a troll? Ill not give you the pot kettle comment again, you may accuse me of being racist too :loopy:

You can go on your rant again, make things up, change posts then scream VICTIM!!!. No ones falling for it though. I dont think even you believe it but hey, theres a good chance you do. Thats your problem.

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 17:03 ----------

The post you quote is factual, Muslims did do all those things, how is posting facts generalising, it should be very clear to every that the post in no implies that every Muslim did all those things.

Thats the stupidity of his argument, i never said all muslims and thats because i dont feel its all of them, not by a long shot. You just cant talk to some people though. They have an idea in their head and they will go on and on and on untill everyone else thinks the same and if someone dares to differ then he just changes their post and meaning then goes on another rant again.

And WE are supposed to be the trolls??

lol.

Or it is it the opinion expressed by a fool which should be suppressed?
Oppressing any opinion, no matter how unsavoury, is never a good idea. First step on the rocky road to facism.

Explain how its wrong instead. Obviously Ivanova is a special case but shouting them down hasn't worked very well over the years has it?

Oppressing any opinion, no matter how unsavoury, is never a good idea. First step on the rocky road to facism.

Explain how its wrong instead.

My post was a play on words, I never suggested anything was wrong.

Obviously Ivanova is a special case but shouting them down hasn't worked very well over the years has it?

I don't advocate shouting them down, in my own experience I've enjoyed some decent dialogue with ivanava.

My post was a play on words, I never suggested anything was wrong.

I don't advocate shouting them down, in my own experience I've enjoyed some decent dialogue with ivanava.

Sadly I didn't get it, which is why I didn't respond, I couldn't figure out if you was agreeing with me or disagreeing with me. :)

I have also enjoyed some decent dialog with yourself.

No, muslims are. The media dont blow people up, the media dont kidnap kids and hold for ransom, the media didnt blow up the twin towers, the media dont demand special treatment, the media dont murder people for drawing cartoons.

So can you clarify, for me, which sect of Islam do the Basque Separatists ETA follow? What about the Tamil Tigers, or the IRA? and the -Protestant Ulster Defence Force ? How about the (FALN--Puerto Rican nationalists), or the Khmer Rouge? Aum Shinrikyo? Maybe the Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council? The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei? The The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei ? National Liberation Front of Tripura (Aka NLFT) ?

So can you clarify, for me, which sect of Islam do the Basque Separatists ETA follow? What about the Tamil Tigers, or the IRA? and the -Protestant Ulster Defence Force ? How about the (FALN--Puerto Rican nationalists), or the Khmer Rouge? Aum Shinrikyo? Maybe the Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council? The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei? The The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei ? National Liberation Front of Tripura (Aka NLFT) ?

can you keep to the topic please if you want to start a thread about all those other groups feel free to do so :roll:

Not on here no. Ive given my opinion, clarified it, had it called wrong, been badgered, been pm'd by some obnoxious oik and had said obnoxious oik try to put words in my mouth, change the meaning of my posts and so on. Ironic that all thats happened after i contribute to a thread about the religion of peace.

However if you want to start a thread about the Tamil Tigers, or the IRA and the -Protestant Ulster Defence Force, the (FALN--Puerto Rican nationalists), the Khmer Rouge, Aum Shinrikyo, the Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council, The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei, The Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei, National Liberation Front of Tripura (Aka NLFT) or ETA then ill happily contribute to that :)

The post you quote is factual, Muslims did do all those things, how is posting facts generalising, it should be very clear to every that the post in no implies that every Muslim did all those things.

This is a factual statement.

Muslims killed Lee Rigby, or Lee Rigby was killed by Muslims

Its clear that that statement isn't saying or implying that all Muslims Killed Lee Rigby.

Actually, the fact of the matter is that the dreadful murder of Drummer Rigby was carried out by a pair of deranged *insert expletive here* who happened to claim they followed Islam.

an insinuation or an inference can be drawn particularly in the way a statement is phrased. look at the "weasel words" the press use...

every person with a disability is "Struggling" with it or "Suffering". they ar invariably "Brave" -unless/ until they are claiming benefits, when they automatically metamorphose into benefit cheats. scroungers.

The media cannot use the words "Immigrant" or "Asylum Seeker" without prefacing those words with " Illegal" or "bogus". And more to the point, they always feature such people (Who are, in truth, very rare) as always living "on benefits" in "million pound mansions" with "21 kids" and "16 bedrooms" in London... (they never show the ripped-off people living in "five families to a house" Rachman-landlord-owned slum properties, up here in the North.

All youths are Baseball-cap-and-tracksuit wearing "Hoodies", who "mug our dear old grannies"... all teenagers are "Single mums who only have babies to get benefits and a council house". etc. etc.

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 19:10 ----------

can you keep to the topic please if you want to start a thread about all those other groups feel free to do so :roll:

Seeing as Muslims are all categorised together as being terrorists etc And that "All terrorists are (Supposedly) Muslim" (As others so helpfully suggest) I thought I'd bring something to the debate that is sorely missing... Truth and common sense... and explain that this is not really the case. (despite what the UKIP/ BNP etc would have us think)

Actually, the fact of the matter is that the dreadful murder of Drummer Rigby was carried out by a pair of deranged *insert expletive here* who happened to claim they followed Islam.

And why is your version of Islam any more valid than their version of Islam, and how do you account for the fact that your God must have created these two lunatics in the full knowledge that they would one day kill Lee Rigby.

Archived