Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton dies

I concur with all the posts.

A remarkable lad.

It's shown the good and bad of social media too. Good in that he would probably have been virtually unknown otherwise (and the great amount of money, and his wishes may not have been met, and most importantly we probably wouldn't have known about him), and bad that morons have access to it and wrote those things. They're are the sick ********.

So sorry to hear this, such an inspirational young man and also to our young friend Ethan who died last week aged 10 and was also raising money for others in the shape of a house for families to stay in to be near their children having treatment in Nottingham hospital. It was a pleasure to have known you Ethan from all your friends in Laughterton :love:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ethan-Maull-Up-Yours-To-Cancer-Foundation/576338365722850

I'm sorry to hear of your personal loss of such a young man too.

Alongside the remarkable Stephen Sutton, I think we should remember an awful lot of people are fighting their own battles with courage and selflessness, and turning tragedy to personal triumph.

It's an honour to know these people.

Archived