Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

The EU does need those countries, are you telling me Cardiff did not contribute in a sporting sense to the League despite walking away with 60+ million pounds for getting relegated?

Big picture Eastbank, it goes beyond ten streets in S5.

that's the word contribute....not scrounge off the rest of europe....the EU only let in the eastern block countries to rile russia...now the bear has turned...and who's fault is that...hague is no churchill....

Obviously if we are to cut immigration we also need to make work pay and that would involve cutting benefits.

So you are making the assumption as well that benefits are to blame and cutting them will solve the make work pay situation.....not higher wages,a higher minimum wage ,a living wage......which will drive up prices as the business looks to claw back profits lost from paying extra.What is UKIP policy for getting people off benefits and into work?

that's the word contribute....not scrounge off the rest of europe....the EU only let in the eastern block countries to rile russia...now the bear has turned...and who's fault is that...hague is no churchill....

No, they let in the Eastern countries to ensure that the lives of hundreds of millions of people would improve.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:47 ----------

You are also making the assumption that every unemployed British person is too lazy to take a job, when in realty many are not and would love the opportunity to work, but haven't been given that opportunity. I was also generous by claiming that only 1 in 6 immigrants could be replaced with a British person, in reality is is probably much higher.

Obviously if we are to cut immigration we also need to make work pay and that would involve cutting benefits.

That is the same assumption as UKIPers make when they state EU immigrants are here for benefits, except that his assumption it is even less likely to be true than it is for UK scroungers.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:50 ----------

Then when you loose the argument you resort to personal attacks. Very sad but not unexpected.

How is it a personal attack? You know (or could do) what I do and why I have time to spend on this forum, you also know my name. You however are shrouded in secrecy, no known name, never letting on anything about your personal life. So how can it be personal? I haven't got a clue who you are, and what is worse, I don't care either.

That is the same assumption as UKIPers make when they state EU immigrants are here for benefits, except that his assumption it is even less likely to be true than it is for UK scroungers.

No it isn't, I'm just using the same logic you are using, I assume that thousands of British unemployed will fill vacancies that immigrants can't have, and you assume that they won't because you think they are too lazy.

How is it a personal attack? You know (or could do) what I do and why I have time to spend on this forum, you also know my name. You however are shrouded in secrecy, no known name, never letting on anything about your personal life. So how can it be personal? I haven't got a clue who you are, and what is worse, I don't care either.

The topic isn't about me, so when you talk about me and make unsubstantiated assumptions about me, it becomes personal attack on me.

The figures released today are quite convenient given that the election is coming up. I'm not saying they are wrong but it would not be the first time they have fudged the figures or not taken everything into account.

http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/2014/04/nick-clegg-in-the-debate-and-the-true-scale-of-eu-migration.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fmwuknews+%28Migration+Watch+UK%3A+News%29

I do not believe the figures. I fully expected the figures to be conveniently low. Government will do its best to discredit UkIP. However I believe everthing UKIP are saying to be true.

VOTE UKIP

With ivanava keeping up with me on post-count per day and considering I am at home working some four to five hours a day with constant internet access, I would guess not. But don't let that spoil the party-line.

Are you an exception then, can't other people be working from home ?

You're very quick to assume someone that posts as much as you must be out of work, but if you feel you must drop down to that level then I guess that's up to you.

I'm on the net both at home/work for a living so you aint that special a case.

No, they let in the Eastern countries to ensure that the lives of hundreds of millions of people would improve.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:47 ----------

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:50 ----------

that's it then....we pay so all of eastern europe can have a jolly up.....brilliant

that's it then....we pay so all of eastern europe can have a jolly up.....brilliant

We pay?....who are you paying?...................I thought the businesses that employed them were paying them...for working,or do you expect them to work for nothing?

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:23 ----------

I do not believe the figures. I fully expected the figures to be conveniently low. Government will do its best to discredit UkIP. However I believe everthing UKIP are saying to be true.

VOTE UKIP

Another anti UKIP conspiracy.:D

Blame Farage for it not getting up to 29MILLION...........he raised expectations a bit too high didn't he.:D

Are you an exception then, can't other people be working from home ?

You're very quick to assume someone that posts as much as you must be out of work, but if you feel you must drop down to that level then I guess that's up to you.

I'm on the net both at home/work for a living so you aint that special a case.

All I am doing is asking Ivanava whether he is indeed working, coming across all sanctimonious and that. Not sure why you have to stick up for him :suspect:

All I am doing is asking Ivanava whether he is indeed working, coming across all sanctimonious and that. Not sure why you have to stick up for him :suspect:

Because your insinuating about a poster about their circumstances so as to make other give less credence to their point of view.

This topic has been done to the hilt for me and nothing is changing my mind about who we should all be voting for so I wish you luck with it. ;)

Archived