Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

Still doesn't answer the question of why UKIP fearmongered over 29MILLION if they knew it was never going to be a factor.............it's made them look like fools today y'see.:D

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 21:42 ----------

A TIDAL WAVE comes straight away though,as fast as it can........the right wing parties and media said there would be a TIDAL WAVE after 1/1/2014.........see how silly that claim has been made to look today?

Some tidal wave dissipate before they reach the shores, its an hard thing to predict but it's well worth having some defenses in place.

The flood gates are open, just because there has been no flood yet does not change the fact that they could come if they wished.

UKIP rightly just want to close those gates.

No,they said a TIDAL WAVE would come from 1/1/2014,a TIDAL WAVE hits as fats and as strong as possible,we were warned of that,where is the TIDAL WAVE?

You know what I am talking about. :hihi::rolleyes:

Your not answering the question, that's what I know.

Ok so even if the numbers of eastern Europeans working here is down for the first 3 months of the year, About 150,000 pay only £1 a week net tax, so do we benefit from having them ?

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 22:49 ----------

No,they said a TIDAL WAVE would come from 1/1/2014,a TIDAL WAVE hits as fats and as strong as possible,we were warned of that,where is the TIDAL WAVE?

Its early days, the tide often retracts just before a tidal wave ;)

Some tidal wave dissipate before they reach the shores, its an hard thing to predict but it's well worth having some defenses in place.

It's not much of a TIDAL WAVE then is it,maybe it stopped in Germany,but the right wing media and parties were warning it would hit the UK.

Still doesn't answer the question of why UKIP fearmongered over 29MILLION if they knew it was never going to be a factor.............it's made them look like fools today y'see.:D

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 21:42 ----------

A TIDAL WAVE comes straight away though,as fast as it can........the right wing parties and media said there would be a TIDAL WAVE after 1/1/2014.........see how silly that claim has been made to look today?

You want it to make them look silly but to most people it doesn't. It is just politicians being politicians with attention seeking headlines trying to get attention. But at the end of the day the concerns about immigration remain, the main parties have no policies that appease those concerns and a protest vote for UKIP remains a good way of saying "not good enough!"

UKIP will not lose votes because of this. If anything the desperation of the left trying to still pretend there is no problem to address will win more votes for UKIP. Your rants aren't pulling people back from a UKIP vote... they encourage it.

But you are one of the people that believes it.

No, I believe it was a poster that was aimed at the masses that don't quite use their critical faculty, like the naive lady I told you about earlier today. And that is the definition of populism - go for the low hanging fruit, all the time, without responsibility.

Not all but some do.

A lot fewer than you believe though, in fact a hell of a lot fewer than most people believe. It is a disgrace that people are pointing fingers at "EU immigrants" for these few when many of them come in to earn a fair living and do jobs that are available.

Immigration cause many problems, even Labour and the Conservatives now admit that it does.

Where do they do that Ivanava? More empty statements without substance. Give me something to make this true, cause I don't see it.

UKIP haven't lied, Nick did though when he had his debate with Nigel.

Ukip lie all the time, you as a self-proclaimed voice of UKIP do all the time as well, each time I call you out on it you ignore it. Nice and transparent, except that you know that if you repeat it often enough some people will believe you.

Its early days, the tide often retracts just before a tidal wave ;)

No,they definitely warned us that the FLOOD GATES were open on 1/1/2014....does a flood just stop somewhere magically,or decide on a date for the future....maybe it's the 7th September..........or sometime in October.

It's not much of a TIDAL WAVE then is it,maybe it stopped in Germany,but the right wing media and parties were warning it would hit the UK.

Its seams there is another tidal wave.

UKIP get A Tidal Wave of Support. :)

Your not answering the question, that's what I know.

Ok so even if the numbers of eastern Europeans working here is down for the first 3 months of the year, About 150,000 pay only £1 a week net tax, so do we benefit from having them ?

Source? Or is this another baseless claim you picked up on some propaganda site and took for true without checking?

Also, we have 2,2 million EU workers, so if 150,000 only pay a £1 a week, how much do the others pay? Or is that irrelevant as well?

Archived