Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

I don't knoiw anyone that is afraid as a result of a poster, what is it you think they are afraid of and how many do you think are afraid.

It wasn't to do with a poster,it must have been something to do with all the FEARMONGERING that was fuelling the fear before 1/1/2014,I think they were afraid that all the FEARMONGERING was true,they believed it,but we now know it was a load of B/S.

The figures released today are quite convenient given that the election is coming up. I'm not saying they are wrong but it would not be the first time they have fudged the figures or not taken everything into account.

http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/2014/04/nick-clegg-in-the-debate-and-the-true-scale-of-eu-migration.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fmwuknews+%28Migration+Watch+UK%3A+News%29

No, I believe it was a poster that was aimed at the masses that don't quite use their critical faculty, like the naive lady I told you about earlier today. And that is the definition of populism - go for the low hanging fruit, all the time, without responsibility.

There would be little point in producing a poster that only appealed to three people. And insulting people won't pull them away from UKIP.

A lot fewer than you believe though, in fact a hell of a lot fewer than most people believe. It is a disgrace that people are pointing fingers at "EU immigrants" for these few when many of them come in to earn a fair living and do jobs that are available.

No it isn't fewer than I believe.

Where do they do that Ivanava? More empty statements without substance. Give me something to make this true, cause I don't see it.

Where does who do what?

Ukip lie all the time, you as a self-proclaimed voice of UKIP do all the time as well, each time I call you out on it you ignore it. Nice and transparent, except that you know that if you repeat it often enough some people will believe you.

Only in your opinion, but that's because you don't like what they say despite it being the truth.

No,they definitely warned us that the FLOOD GATES were open on 1/1/2014....does a flood just stop somewhere magically,or decide on a date for the future....maybe it's the 7th September..........or sometime in October.

Was this before Cameron panicked and tighten the rules up for them ?

Does it change the fact they could come tomorrow or next week ?

You do know they get the figures wrong don't you ?

The figures released today are quite convenient given that the election is coming up. I'm not saying they are wrong but it would not be the first time they have fudged the figures or not taken everything into account.

http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/2014/04/nick-clegg-in-the-debate-and-the-true-scale-of-eu-migration.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fmwuknews+%28Migration+Watch+UK%3A+News%29

Well,the standard MIGRATIONWHINGE answer to any set of figures is that they are 'broadly in line with what we forecast':D

No,they definitely warned us that the FLOOD GATES were open on 1/1/2014....does a flood just stop somewhere magically,or decide on a date for the future....maybe it's the 7th September..........or sometime in October.

Flood gates can be open for years before the inevitable flood, keep them closed though and the flood never arrives.

It wasn't to do with a poster,it must have been something to do with all the FEARMONGERING that was fuelling the fear before 1/1/2014,I think they were afraid that all the FEARMONGERING was true,they believed it,but we now know it was a load of B/S.

You are the only one FEARMONGERING.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 23:02 ----------

I'm not really bothered how much support they get,it's what politicians say and how they say it that I am more interested in.

On that I can agree, and at least Nigel answers questions without skirting round them like most other politicians.

Well,the standard MIGRATIONWHINGE answer to any set of figures is that they are 'broadly in line with what we forecast':D

What who forcast ?

Cameron was going to have it down to the tens of thousands, that sort of forecast, or the one where they realise that it aint going to happen so do an new forecast ?

Archived