Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

Was this before Cameron panicked and tighten the rules up for them ?

Does it change the fact they could come tomorrow or next week ?

You do know they get the figures wrong don't you ?

No,the Immigration Bill had been going through parliament for months before these rebels started panicking and demanded it be amended to apply further sanctions to Bulgarians and Rumanians.......just to stand up to UKIP fearmongering of course,who had told us that the TIDAL WAVE was coming from 1/1/2014.

The figures released today are quite convenient given that the election is coming up. I'm not saying they are wrong but it would not be the first time they have fudged the figures or not taken everything into account.

http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/2014/04/nick-clegg-in-the-debate-and-the-true-scale-of-eu-migration.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fmwuknews+%28Migration+Watch+UK%3A+News%29

Avoiding my question by posting a link to a very obvious anti-immigration collective, well done.

There would be little point in producing a poster that only appealed to three people. And insulting people won't pull them away from UKIP.

Admitting to my point whilst wrapping it up in a pro-UKIP slant.

No it isn't fewer than I believe.

Avoiding the point as usual.

Where does who do what?

Avoiding the question as per usual.

Only in your opinion, but that's because you don't like what they say despite it being the truth.

Avoiding the point as usual.

No wonder you two are UKIP supporters, you can twist and turn around the arguments with the best of them (Farage).

Newsnight tonight, These numbers are useless says MP MarkReckless of ONS figures on the number of Romanians and Bulgarians remaining in the UK, he said a better indication would be the National Insurance stats published in about a weeks time

Flood gates can be open for years before the inevitable flood, keep them closed though and the flood never arrives.

But 29 MILLION are not coming,you said that yourself,so the flood gates are open for nothing,and if they are closed that won't change anything if there was never a flood coming.

No,the Immigration Bill had been going through parliament for months before these rebels started panicking and demanded it be amended to apply further sanctions to Bulgarians and Rumanians.......just to stand up to UKIP fearmongering of course,who had told us that the TIDAL WAVE was coming from 1/1/2014.

And its a good job we have UKIP then or the figures would have been higher.

Like I said the other parties bury it in the sand, its a good job this party has stirred up the hornets nest or the figures today would have been much higher.

Newsnight tonight, These numbers are useless says MP MarkReckless of ONS figures on the number of Romanians and Bulgarians remaining in the UK, he said a better indication would be the National Insurance stats published in about a weeks time

They only show the number in work don't they,dropped about 4,000 from last year hasn't it.....seems useful to me.

Avoiding my question by posting a link to a very obvious anti-immigration collective, well done.

Who do you think you are then ?

I asked you a question and you started talking about Page Hall rather than answer, and you think I have to answer anything you ask ? In your dreams pal.

He said today's immigration figures are down to difference of just 5 respondees.

And its a good job we have UKIP then or the figures would have been higher.

Like I said the other parties bury it in the sand, its a good job this party has stirred up the hornets nest or the figures today would have been much higher.

Why would they have been higher,nobody knew how many would or will come,these are the first figures we have for anything this year.....UKIP were fearmongering about 29MILLION,that we know.

Why would they have been higher,nobody knew how many would or will come,these are the first figures we have for anything this year.....UKIP were fearmongering about 29MILLION,that we know.

Don't talk stupid, only the mentally retarded would have taken that a s literal, it is meant 29 million had the right to, and they still do.

Archived