Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

And what do their bosses who finally manage to fill vacancies contribute? All fine and dandy, but it is their bosses keeping this country afloat, not them.

Not enough because immigrants only contributed £25bn to UK economy according to chalga's link.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 19:28 ----------

So are you, should we get rid of everyone who contributes less to the economy?

Not but we should stop importing more of them and get the people that don't contribute enough to contribute more by working harder, or in many cases doing at least some work.

Not enough because immigrants only contributed £25bn to UK economy according to chalga's link.

Not but we should stop importing more of them and get the people that don't contribute enough to contribute more by working harder, or in many cases doing at least some work.

That's funny, been trying that since the Thatcher era, not exactly helped has it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337682/Patients-shun-NHS-clinics-run-Polish-GPs-Cut-price-private-surgeries-doctor-seven-days-week.html

Another British patient, who did not want to be named, said the care she received was ‘beyond comparison’ with that offered by the NHS.

‘I tried the NHS but I felt like I was getting nowhere because they kept sending me to people who said they couldn’t help me. I feel like I can trust what they tell me at My Medyk, they work to give me what I need, rather than make my need fit into a big system.’

You're getting desperate.:hihi:

So we agree, you should be working harder, presuming you have a job?

So we agree, you should be working harder, presuming you have a job?

With ivanava keeping up with me on post-count per day and considering I am at home working some four to five hours a day with constant internet access, I would guess not. But don't let that spoil the party-line.

The contribution is net,after all the costs have been taken into account,the 25Billion is what is left.

OK then we will do it net over ten years.

£2,500,000,000 a year ÷ 3,000,000 immigrants = £833 a year each.

How many British people are claiming benefits because an immigrant is doing a job they could do. Lets be generous and say 500,000 British people are claiming as a direct consequence of immigration, the figure is likely to be much higher. I will be mean and say each one is claiming total benefits of just £10,000.

Thats a benefits bill of £5,000,000,000 a year which is double the contributions made by the 3,000,000 immigrants, then think about how they have increased our cost of living and I don't really see how the average British person benefits from them being here. They cost us money.

So I have posted links that show they cost each one of us £8350.

And using you link I have showed that they still cost us money.

The when they get older they stop contributing what little they contribute and start taking even more out of the system.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:09 ----------

That's funny, been trying that since the Thatcher era, not exactly helped has it.

That was Labours fault, they increased benefits and made work pointless for millions of people.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 20:11 ----------

With ivanava keeping up with me on post-count per day and considering I am at home working some four to five hours a day with constant internet access, I would guess not. But don't let that spoil the party-line.

Then when you loose the argument you resort to personal attacks. Very sad but not unexpected.

OK then we will do it net over ten years.

£2,500,000,000 a year ÷ 3,000,000 immigrants = £833 a year each.

How many British people are claiming benefits because an immigrant is doing a job they could do. Lets be generous and say 500,000 British people are claiming as a direct consequence of immigration, the figure is likely to be much higher. I will be mean and say each one is claiming total benefits of just £10,000.

Thats a benefits bill of £5,000,000,000 a year which is double the contributions made by the 3,000,000 immigrants, then think about how they have increased our cost of living and I don't really see how the average British person benefits from them being here. They cost us money.

So I have posted links that show they cost each one of us £8350.

And using you link I have showed that they still cost us money.

The when they get older they stop contributing what little they contribute and start taking even more out of the system.

You are making the assumption that if the immigrant wasn't here,the UK person would do the job...........if the benefits that the UK person is getting makes it not worthwhile going to do a job,they stay claiming and the job is vacant,that is why immigrants are doing the job in front of a UK person.What are UKIP policies for getting UK born unemployed back to work,stopping immigration is just that,forcing people off benefits and into work is another step.............How do UKIP propose to do it?

The immigrant has been employed by the business because in their view,they are the best person for that job,why would a business employ a UK worker if they were not the best candidate for that job?......it isn't an immgrants fault that they are better candidates than a UK worker,it is up to the UK worker to put themselves ahead of the immigrant in the suitability for the job.A business can go bust employing unsuitable people just because they are from the UK.

You are making the assumption that if the immigrant wasn't here,the UK person would do the job...........if the benefits that the UK person is getting makes it not worthwhile going to do a job,they stay claiming and the job is vacant,that is why immigrants are doing the job in front of a UK person.What are UKIP policies for getting UK born unemployed back to work,stopping immigration is just that,forcing people off benefits and into work is another step.............How do UKIP propose to do it?

You are also making the assumption that every unemployed British person is too lazy to take a job, when in realty many are not and would love the opportunity to work, but haven't been given that opportunity. I was also generous by claiming that only 1 in 6 immigrants could be replaced with a British person, in reality is is probably much higher.

Obviously if we are to cut immigration we also need to make work pay and that would involve cutting benefits.

Archived