Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

That's just more fearmongering, think of the worst thing that could possibly happen to the country, and then tell people it is very likely to happen if you vote for UKIP. And it doesn't get any worse than Labour getting their grubby hands on the reins of power again. :)

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 06:58 ----------

All I am doing is asking Ivanava whether he is indeed working, coming across all sanctimonious and that. Not sure why you have to stick up for him :suspect:

There are many possibilities.

I work and contribute to the system, and would like to see more British people that are able to work, in work.

I don't work but would like to contribute to the system, but can't get work because employers have no incentive to take me on.

I don't work because I am unable to work, and would like to see more people that are able to work in work.

I am retired but think I could have worked longer and contributed more before being forced into retirement.

I have children or grand children that are finding it difficult to get work because they lack experience, and employers have no incentive to train them.

I am a lazy layabout that thinks life on benefits is my right. This one is the least likely because whilst immigrants can come here to work, I won't have to work, they can do the work and pay my benefits.

There are probably many more possibilities, but what I do for a living isn't relevant to the discussion.

The reality is that whoever is behind in the polls (or if it is tight) faces defeat without winning back UKIP votes. That is why voting UKIP is the best way to force both the main parties (the Lib Dems are dead in the water) to toughen their policies re immigration and our relationship with the EU. Both parties will trade principles and policies for votes when the time comes. That is why voting UKIP is the smart move for people with concerns about immigration and EU membership.

The reality is that whoever is behind in the polls (or if it is tight) faces defeat without winning back UKIP votes. That is why voting UKIP is the best way to force both the main parties (the Lib Dems are dead in the water) to toughen their policies re immigration and our relationship with the EU. Both parties will trade principles and policies for votes when the time comes. That is why voting UKIP is the smart move for people with concerns about immigration and EU membership.

Not sure why you keep saying that LibDem are dead in the water, interesting opinion when the opinion polls for last week show that LibDem has more support than UKIP?

Not sure why you keep saying that LibDem are dead in the water, interesting opinion when the opinion polls for last week show that LibDem has more support than UKIP?

Neither UKIP or the Lib Dem's can win it. But UKIP voters will swing it because that is where the swing vote is. The Lim Dem's are dead in the water because they can neither win it or swing it.

Neither UKIP or the Lib Dem's can win it. But UKIP voters will swing it because that is where the swing vote is. The Lim Dem's are dead in the water because they can neither win it or swing it.

Nonsense argument...

Nonsense argument...

It is my opinion with my reasoning. Simply saying "nonsense argument" doesn't exactly pick apart my reasoning does it? Why don't you tell us why you disagree?

Archived