Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

To claim something is nonsense before having evidence that it is nonsense is a tad silly.

Actually it might be, but at least it isn't misleading others. Something you are rather prone and keen to do as demonstrated. So, can I have that evidence now?

Back on topic, all this is saying is the people from two countries that 'work' here and then its only in the last 3 months, its up over all over the year.

3 months that UKIP and the right wing press and activists said that a TIDAL WAVE was coming.

No he didn't even do that, UKIP supporters would be far to clever to fall for it anyway. :)

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article3638941.ece

Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP, said that 29 million Bulgarians and Romanians would have an “open door” to Britain when restrictions on their free movement across Europe came to an end in 2014.

FEARMONGERING.

He has dyslexia for not putting an 'o' ?

Are you old enough to be on here ?

Dyslexia is his usual excuse but it's not an excuse for his being a paedophile-excusing sociopath. I'm sure he can defend himself. He dishes it out all the time and is presumably capable of taking it.

Are you intelligent enough to be on here?

He has dyslexia for not putting an 'o' ?

Are you old enough to be on here ?

Stop changing the topic, you are supporting a party that 'forewarned' us of a 'Tidal wave' of immigrants. Where is the tidal wave?

In fact it says the number of Rumanians and Bulgarians has FALLEN since restrictions were lifted. Gosh, could it be true they were just here looking for work and when they didn't find any decided to go home? Are they not benefit frauds? What is coming of this world?

Being accused by you of misinterpreting someone's comments must be like being accused of racism by Hitler.

Yet I fully understood the meaning of the poster and you didn't.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 17:51 ----------

You're a UKIP voter and you're not clever enough to spell too.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 17:32 ----------

The only plant I've ever seen on QT is Nigel Farage.

The ability to spell isn't a measure of intelligence.

Stop changing the topic, you are supporting a party that 'forewarned' us of a 'Tidal wave' of immigrants. Where is the tidal wave?

In fact it says the number of Rumanians and Bulgarians has FALLEN since restrictions were lifted. Gosh, could it be true they were just here looking for work and when they didn't find any decided to go home? Are they not benefit frauds? What is coming of this world?

To be fair there certainly was what you could call a tidal wave of Polish people in 2004(after left wing cocks said there wouldn't be) so it was a reasonable assumption that there would be similar numbers of Romanians, which, thus far, thankfully there hasn't been. Though the numbers are up 20-odd thousand from this time last year.

I think it says a lot about immigration these days when we say only 100-odd thousand came! that's a lot. Up until about fifteen years ago the average was around 30 thousand a year. 150 thousand + a year is now the norm. Shocking.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article3638941.ece

Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP, said that 29 million Bulgarians and Romanians would have an “open door” to Britain when restrictions on their free movement across Europe came to an end in 2014.

FEARMONGERING.

And where does it say in that quote that they would all be coming here. His statement is correct, they do all have an open door, they can all come here if they want, but non of that says they will be comeing.

And where does it say in that quote that they would all be coming here. His statement is correct, they do all have an open door, they can all come here if they want, but non of that says they will be comeing.

Yep,like I keep saying................FEARMONGERING.

Archived